Too excited to keep their secret any longer, Cyn & Joe took to Instagram on to confirm the joyful addition to their family — super cute baby bump photos and all. In a sweet message to his girlfriend, Joe told his IG followers that he’s never felt this way before.
I Never…. I never knew we'd get here, it's funny… I never saw you in that light. Now I never see light without you. I never courted you, an if I did I never acknowledged it. I never had a friend in romance. I never thought that was possible. I never have laughed this much or hard. I never knew you or your energy were so radiant, enigmatic even…. but I never knew you………. I never could've been more deprived. I never felt this way before. I never not thank God for every intricate detail that make you whole. It makes me whole. I never imagined you would be as beautiful as you are today, it's beautiful to be a part of. Thank you for it all. Thank you for not only making me stronger, but for being strong enough for us both most times. Thank you for for carrying my child. Thank you for helping me rectify some generational issues, thank you for helping me get it right. Thank you for making that important to you as well. Thank you for every I never Thank you for changing my forever, forever Thank you for hope, joy & acceptance… Because if there's one thing you've taught me is that what tomorrow holds, thank GOD, I never know. I love you. I love y'all. PS – ITS FUCKING LIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We can’t wait to meet their mini-me. Check out some gorgeous photos!
Congrats to Joe and Cyn!
Watch DJ Khaled's Adorable Son Asahd Grow Up On Instagram
1. The key is to always hold your family down.1 of 19
2. Special cloth alert.2 of 19
3. Secure the bag.3 of 19
4. Vibes.4 of 19
5. The key to winning is hard work and patience.5 of 19
6. You can do anything you put your mind to, so don't ever play yourself.6 of 19
7. A baby's work never ends.7 of 19
8. Skrt skrrrrt8 of 19
9. Look ma, no hands!9 of 19
10. Got the baddest chick in the game smelling my face.10 of 19
11. We The Best!!11 of 19
12. Grateful debuted at no. 1! Daddy, we did it!12 of 19
13. When the beat drops...13 of 19
14. They didn't want me to drop my first album at 8 months, so I dropped my first album at 8 months!!14 of 19
15. The key is to never let them see you sweat.15 of 19
16. Fan love.16 of 19
17. Bag secured.17 of 19
18. Asahd for President.18 of 19
19. The key is to keep smiling.19 of 19
Congrats! Cyn Santana & Joe Budden Expecting Their First Child was originally published on globalgrind.com