After the recent comments from Trump this past weekend about players that don’t stand for the National Anthem it triggered many NFL players to take a knee. Denver Broncos pass rusher Von Miller was one of those players that took a knee.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Now, Miller just lost his endorsement deal with Ford. Phil Long Ford mentioned that it wouldn’t continue its sponsorship agreement with the NFL player. According to Yahoo!, kneeling for the anthem caused them to cut off the contract renewal.
The statement released by Ford said, “We are evaluating the events of the weekend. It is important to state that we haven’t fired Von. We are in the middle of contract renewal and this weekend’s events remind us that sometimes we feel that we best represent ourselves. We support Von and his first amendment rights, we know Von and he’s a good person.” We hope Miller picks up other endorsements.
NFL Players #TakeAKnee In Protest Of Donald Trump, Police Brutality & Social Injustice [PHOTOS]
1. Oakland Raiders v Washington Redskins1 of 17
2. Oakland Raiders v Washington Redskins2 of 17
3. Cincinnati Bengals vs Green Bay Packers3 of 17
4. Baltimore Ravens v Jacksonville Jaguars4 of 17
5. Houston Texans v New England Patriots5 of 17
6. Cleveland Browns v Indianapolis Colts6 of 17
7. Cleveland Browns v Indianapolis Colts7 of 17
8. Denver Broncos versus the Buffalo Bills8 of 17
9. Kansas City Chiefs v Los Angeles Chargers9 of 17
10. Houston Texans v New England Patriots10 of 17
11. Miami Dolphins v New York Jets11 of 17
12. Tampa Bay Buccaneers v Minnesota Vikings12 of 17
13. Tampa Bay Buccaneers v Minnesota Vikings13 of 17
14. Denver Broncos v Buffalo Bills14 of 17
15. Atlanta Falcons v Detroit Lions15 of 17
16. Atlanta Falcons v Detroit Lions16 of 17
17. Baltimore Ravens vs Jacksonville Jaguars17 of 17
Von Miller Loses Ford Endorsement After Kneeling During National Anthem was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com