One of the many things, that people have in common is leg cramps. I will never forget having these, especially when i was pregnant. So he are some of the causes of legs cramps, and how to stop them
- Dehydration, Drink more fluids water, gatorade etc
- Pregnancy, Overuse, Exercise Intensity,Mineral Deficiency, Sports drinks can help reduce cramps thanks to their sodium, as can eating wisely. Bananas, sweet potatoes, spinach, yogurt, and nuts are rich in those muscle-friendly minerals and may ward off the deficiencies that could cause leg cramps.
- Medications, Talk to your doctor if you started taking a new medication at the onset of your leg cramps;
- Peripheral artery disease
- Multiple sclerosis, Left untreated, spasticity can cause frozen or immobilized joints, so talk to your doctor if you have symptoms of MS.
- Osteoarthritis, the most common type of arthritis, is usually categorized by stiff and achy joints, talk to your doctor
Follow ya #radiobae @thedopedixon
Also On Power 107.5: