So you don’t always have to go out and go trick or treating. You can be like me and choose something from the list below
- Watch a scary movie at home with friends. (Check out these 11 ways to watch movies for free).
- Carve a pumpkin with friends.
- Roast pumpkin seeds after carving.
- Make pumpkin dishes with leftover guts from carving.
- Experiment with no-carve pumpkins.
- Make your own Halloween candy.
- Reuse an old costume, make your own, or borrow one from your friend. Check out our list of costumes you can make for free.
- Bring out a Ouija board for a spooky night.
- Go camping, make s’mores, and tell ghost stories around a fire.
- Make these Halloween decorations for a few dollars.
- Borrow a horror book from the library. Here are some other ways to get free books.
- Visit a pumpkin patch.
- Check to see what free Halloween events are going on in your city.
- Create your own haunted house at home with things you already have. Invite friends over.
- Bob for apples.
- Go trick-or-treating.
- Experiment with face paint. Here’s how to make your own.
- Make a Halloween costume for your pet.
- Try out some Halloween-themed nail art.
- Watch documentaries on real-life ghost stories.
- Visit a real-life haunted location near you. Check out some of the most haunted sites in the US.
- Wear a costume to work on Halloween if you are allowed to.
- Scare yourself by reading original horror stories submitted by users on Reddit’s
Be Safe Happy Halloween!!!
Also On Power 107.5: