Looks like another person is planning to leave Trump and the White House. According to Hollywood Reporter, Omarosa Manigault Newman, one of Trump’s biggest African-American supporters is planning to leave the administration. White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders reported that her last day will be Jan. 20th, which is also one year since the inauguration.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
This might be one of many resignations as we head into the new year. It was also stated that the national security adviser Dina Powell will also leave the administration. Manigault Newman worked as the director of communications for the White House Office of Public Liaison.
We wonder who else will be leaving the Trump Administration in the future.
- Lebron James to Star in “Space Jam 2”
- Bye, ESPN! Jemele Hill Has A New Job And It’s With LeBron James
- Dallas Police Chief Claims She Is ‘Prohibited’ From Firing Amber Guyger
- ‘Creed II’ + 9 Other Black Films You Should See Before The End Of 2018
12 Brutal Tweets Dragging Kanye For Meeting With Donald Trump
1. Shots “FIRED” *Trump voice”1 of 6
2. El Oh El!2 of 6
3. Stay woke.3 of 6
4. We miss the old Kanye.4 of 6
5. Dark, Twisted, Fantasy.5 of 6
6. Questions that need answers.6 of 6
Omarosa Manigault Newman Allegedly Fired And Escorted From The White House was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com