Are you a chocolate lover? According to People, chocolate lovers have to start preparing to say goodbye to it. Scientist at the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration believe that by 2050 chocolate will not exist because of climate change. There is hope though, some candy companies such as Mars and Snickers have teamed up with the University of California to help save chocolate.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Reports state that most chocolate comes from West Africa. The plants that create it are located in the rainforest, but because of the rising temperatures its causing to push cacao farm into the mountain. This will effect the later generation of the plants.
More trees will be planted in the rainforest, which will help grow cacao seeds. These seeds help farm different breeds of them. For chocolate lovers we hope it never goes extinct.
- 9 Cringeworthy Commercials That’ll Make You Glad The 90’s Is Over
- How to Get The Plug on Beyonce and JayZ Pre-Sale Tickets
- Jesus Took The Wheel: You’ll Totally Believe In Miracles After Seeing This Wild Car Incident
- British Rapper Drops Bars Over A Missy Track & Gets Love From Misdemeanor Herself
- #WakandaForever: ‘Black Panther’ Hits Another Movie Milestone
- Diddy Working On App To Help People Find Black Owned Businesses
- Why One Woman Was Arrested For Ordering A Breakfast Sandwich [EXCLUSIVE]
- Weird News| Man Tries Police With Homer Simpson Drivers License!
- The Twist And Turns On “Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta” Premiere [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Rickey Smiley Talks About The Death Of 4-Year-Old Aniya Day Garrett And The Signs Of Abuse [EXCLUSIVE]