Are you a chocolate lover? According to People, chocolate lovers have to start preparing to say goodbye to it. Scientist at the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration believe that by 2050 chocolate will not exist because of climate change. There is hope though, some candy companies such as Mars and Snickers have teamed up with the University of California to help save chocolate.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Reports state that most chocolate comes from West Africa. The plants that create it are located in the rainforest, but because of the rising temperatures its causing to push cacao farm into the mountain. This will effect the later generation of the plants.
More trees will be planted in the rainforest, which will help grow cacao seeds. These seeds help farm different breeds of them. For chocolate lovers we hope it never goes extinct.
- When You Google “Idiot,” Donald Trump’s Image Is The Only Thing That Pops Up
- Four Men Are Indicted For The Murder Of XXXTentacion
- Watch: Wiz Khalifa And Swae Lee Perform “Hopeless Romantic” On ‘The Tonight Show’
- Almost Friday Shmood: When The Kids Got All The Moves You Need To Learn This Summer
- Are You A Black Female Filmmaker? HelloBeautiful Wants Your Short Films For Our Ladies First Film Series
- According To Kid Cudi, More Collab Albums With Kanye West Are In The Works
- Stahhhp! Trevor Noah Accused Of Racism After Saying ‘Africa Won The World Cup’
- Ohio Restaurant Cancels Church Discount after complaints from Atheists
- Is Cardi B Going Too Far For Her Privacy? [EXCLUSIVE]
- CITY SHOW #TBT City Showcase 2012!!! Rick Reign!!! Warning Explicit Language!!