Are you a chocolate lover? According to People, chocolate lovers have to start preparing to say goodbye to it. Scientist at the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration believe that by 2050 chocolate will not exist because of climate change. There is hope though, some candy companies such as Mars and Snickers have teamed up with the University of California to help save chocolate.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Reports state that most chocolate comes from West Africa. The plants that create it are located in the rainforest, but because of the rising temperatures its causing to push cacao farm into the mountain. This will effect the later generation of the plants.
More trees will be planted in the rainforest, which will help grow cacao seeds. These seeds help farm different breeds of them. For chocolate lovers we hope it never goes extinct.
- ‘Empire’ Recap: Cookie Lands A Promising New Signee
- Beef Not Done?? Pusha T Reveals Drake Producer “40” Leaked Hidden Baby Information
- La La And Carmelo Anthony Back Together? [EXCLUSIVE]
- Is Cardi B Is A Better Performer (And Twerker) Than Nicki Minaj?
- Mo’Nique’s Snatched Waist Is Everything You Need Today!
- Georgia Police Department Sparks More Outrage After Cop Drags Black Boy On Video
- LMAO: Flaky Weather Has NY’ers Hella Confused & More Irritable Than Usual
- New Music From Cardi B, “Money” Drops Nov 26
- Baltimore Can’t Find A Police Chief As Crime Spirals Out Of Control
- Frazzled White Woman Calls Police On Black Children: ‘It’s Like A Riot Out Here!’