Are you a chocolate lover? According to People, chocolate lovers have to start preparing to say goodbye to it. Scientist at the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration believe that by 2050 chocolate will not exist because of climate change. There is hope though, some candy companies such as Mars and Snickers have teamed up with the University of California to help save chocolate.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Reports state that most chocolate comes from West Africa. The plants that create it are located in the rainforest, but because of the rising temperatures its causing to push cacao farm into the mountain. This will effect the later generation of the plants.
More trees will be planted in the rainforest, which will help grow cacao seeds. These seeds help farm different breeds of them. For chocolate lovers we hope it never goes extinct.
- Bernie Sanders Announced 2020 Presidential Run!
- Columbus City Schools Board of Education moves forward with modified facilities plan
- Police: Jussie Smollett Is Now a Suspect, Charges Pending
- The Short North to Help Eliminate Childhood Hunger
- The First Time May Catch Us All Off Guard!
- The Break Up of Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson!!
- Listen To Black Women| Why Are Black Women Being Left Out Of The Mass Incarceration Conversation?
- Covington High Teen Nicholas Sandmann Suing ‘Washington Post For $250M
- Welp! Mo’Nique Shares Edited Clip Of Her Steve Harvey Interview, Titled ‘Selling Out’
- Judge FINALLY Drops Some Restrictions On R. Kelly