It looks like congratulations is in order for the ladies of “The Real.” The syndicated daytime talk show was just renewed until 2020. The show is in over 17 markets and is reaching nearly 37% of homes.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
The show had been nominated for a Daytime Emmy and is growing on social media. According to Deadline, “The Real” has the youngest average age watching the show and has great topics where many can relate to. Hosts Adrienne Houghton, Loni Love, Jeannie Mai and Tamera Mowry-Housley talk very candidly about their lives as well as discuss relationships and current events.
President of Warner Bros., Ken Werner said, “Since 2010-11 season, 23 talk shows have launched and ’The Real’ and ‘Steve Harvey’ are the only two series to last four or more seasons. While there are other panel talk series on the air, what truly makes ‘The Real’ stand out from the pack is that it is comprised of four very strong, very authentic and very engaging hosts whose chemistry is unrivaled.” Congratulations to the ladies of “The Real.”
- ‘Black Lightning’ Electrifies Twitter
- It’s “Juice’s” 26th B-Day, Read The Director’s Memories Of The Classic
- Stacey Dash Attempts To Slam Oprah and Seal
- Deelishis Got Some Words For Coco
- Birdman Ordered To Give Up Miami Manison
- NeNe Leakes Makes Bank Off Of Her Mugshot
- Um, Ok: Is This What They’re Doing On The NYC Subway Now?
- Let This Vintage Lil Kim Video Remind You Of The Summer
- Prank Call: Rickey Smiley Invites Granny To Booty Call [EXCLUSIVE]
- 11 Tweets That Perfectly Describe What It’s Like To Be Broke