It looks like congratulations is in order for the ladies of “The Real.” The syndicated daytime talk show was just renewed until 2020. The show is in over 17 markets and is reaching nearly 37% of homes.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
The show had been nominated for a Daytime Emmy and is growing on social media. According to Deadline, “The Real” has the youngest average age watching the show and has great topics where many can relate to. Hosts Adrienne Houghton, Loni Love, Jeannie Mai and Tamera Mowry-Housley talk very candidly about their lives as well as discuss relationships and current events.
President of Warner Bros., Ken Werner said, “Since 2010-11 season, 23 talk shows have launched and ’The Real’ and ‘Steve Harvey’ are the only two series to last four or more seasons. While there are other panel talk series on the air, what truly makes ‘The Real’ stand out from the pack is that it is comprised of four very strong, very authentic and very engaging hosts whose chemistry is unrivaled.” Congratulations to the ladies of “The Real.”
- Rhymefest Calmly Responds To Kim Kardashian’s Twitter Fingers With Professional Statement
- Kim Kardashian Bodies Rhymefest On Twitter In Defense Of Kanye
- 18 Jamaican Artists, Brands And Events To Watch In 2018
- Where’s Beyonce? Man Claims To Be Jay-Z’s Son, Calls Jay A Deadbeat
- #DoinTheMost Man Exposes Himself At A Bat In The Short North
- Do You Remember?: 7 Times Hip Hop Lit Up The SNL Stage
- The King’s Court: LeBron James Goes Off During A Historic Performance To Push The Eastern Conference Finals To A Game 7
- KOD: J. Cole And Lil’ Pump Sit Down And Squash Beef During This Thought-Provoking Interview
- The Internet Reacts To Drake’s “Duppy Freestyle” Diss Track
- Whaaat: These People Have “The Gift” To Bring Birds Back To Life Using Mouth-To-Mouth CPR