While things seem to be going great for Jennifer Hudson on the career front, her split from David Ortunga is a bit of a mess. Recently, he filed documents asking that JHud be held in contempt of court for having him forcibly removed from the family home in front of their son, simultaneously releasing a statement to People Magazine about the whole thing.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
That does sound like an intense thing to witness as a child. But is Ortunga overreacting, or did JHud mess up with such a move? Click on the audio player to hear more from Gary’s Tea on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- #MicahDixonShow Entertainment Show
- #Cityshow #CityNotAtTheMovies #FireStickCity
- Birdman Forced Out Of $12 Million Mansion Due To Money Troubles
- Angela Bassett-Led Series ‘911’ Renewed For Season 2
- Why Women Don’t Need To Be On “Mancave” To Be Included [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Trailer Drops For Paula Patton + Omar Epps Thriller ‘Traffik’
- Gary’s Tea: Why Nicki Minaj & Nas Were Never Going To Work [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Coco Says She Paved The Way For Big Booty Thick Girls In Modeling
- #Cityshow LBGTQ community accuses rapper Offset of Being Homophobic
- RIP: The Game’s Father Passes Away At 65