Russell Wilson plays a major role in baby Future’s life. We’ve watch them go on vacation together, go to Seattle Seahwks practices, walk to school and now he’s teaching him how to ball. In a recent Instagram video, Wilson passes baby Future the ball and he begins to dribble.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Wilson then picks him up to help him dunk and it was such a cute moment. After baby Future walks up to the basket and makes it in. You can hear Ciara in the background cheer for him and Wilson smiles. The video has gotten over 300,000 views and we hope to see more as baby Future’s skills grow.
RELATED: Ciara Goes Au Naturale [PHOTOS]
- Tamar Braxton & K. Michelle Reignite Their Feud
- 8 Signs You’re Really Stressed TF Out
- Rihanna Announces ‘Savage X Fenty’ Lingerie Collection
- Paula Patton Says Married Boo Is Separated And Headed For Divorce: I Would Never Disrupt Anyone’s Marriage
- Swedish DJ Avicii Dead At 28: 5 Things To Know About The Star
- Jim Jones Says As A Kid He Had To Look For Mama Jones In The Crackhouse!!! [VIDEO]
- Michelle Williams gets in engaged!
- ‘Listen To Black Women’ Episode 2: Are Boycotts Effective In 2018?
- McDonald’s Inspiration Celebration Gospel Tour Brings Transformative Music Into The Community
- Best ideas some celebrities have had while high #Happy420