Russell Wilson plays a major role in baby Future’s life. We’ve watch them go on vacation together, go to Seattle Seahwks practices, walk to school and now he’s teaching him how to ball. In a recent Instagram video, Wilson passes baby Future the ball and he begins to dribble.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Wilson then picks him up to help him dunk and it was such a cute moment. After baby Future walks up to the basket and makes it in. You can hear Ciara in the background cheer for him and Wilson smiles. The video has gotten over 300,000 views and we hope to see more as baby Future’s skills grow.
RELATED: Ciara Goes Au Naturale [PHOTOS]
- #MicahDixonShow Afrocentric Emojis are Here “Afreekmoji”
- #MicahDixonShow Entertainment Rundown
- #Cityshow Do you Believe Nelly or his Accuser???
- Kim and Kanye Welcome Baby #3!
- #Cityshow CoCo Ice T’s Wife says she paved the way for women with BIG BOOTIES!! Agree or Disagree
- Omarosa Allegedly Had Sexual Relationship With Trump, According To Former ‘RHOA’ Star Claudia Jordan
- Kevin Spacey Accused Of Racism, Saying The N-Word On ‘House Of Cards’ Set
- DAVE EAST: Still Paranoid
- A Music Legend Wants to “Funk” With Cardi B
- #GetYourCousin: Nick Cannon is spilling all the tea on……..