After the show Gary With Da Tea went live to discuss a couple of things. Gary spoke about Celebrity Big Brother and how Ginuwine didn’t want to kiss a transgender woman on the show. Gary didn’t like that and thought he should’ve done it.
Gary wants everyone on that show to be a sport. He also discussed peoples outfits as he went passed them, but he believe his outfit is the best. Gary also spoke about Oprah and how she might run in 2020 for President.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Oh No! Steve Harvey’s Lost Long-Running Talk Show Just Got Cancelled
- Doin’ The Most Report: Joseline Hernandez Is Tory Lanez’ New Ting
- Doin’ The Most Report: Twitter Clowns Kanye West For Defending Wife
- Kanye West Adresses Nick Cannon, Tyson Beckford & Drake In Instagram Video
- Dallas Police Chief Is Still Defending Why Amber Guyger Isn’t Fired And Makes Even Less Sense
- It’s Official: LeBron James To Star In ‘Space Jam 2,’ Ryan Coogler To Produce
- YOUNG THUG ASKS JUDGE TO REVEAL THE IDENTITY OF THE PEOPLE WHO SNITCHED ON HIM
- Judge In Cosby Case Will Not Recuse Himself [EXCLUSIVE]
- Restraining Order Against Beyonce!!! SMH
- Entertainment Rundown Nasty Battle Between Gloria Govan and Matt Barnes Over Their Children!
Why Ginuwine Didn’t Want To Kiss On “Celebrity Big Brother” [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com