After the show Gary With Da Tea went live to discuss a couple of things. Gary spoke about Celebrity Big Brother and how Ginuwine didn’t want to kiss a transgender woman on the show. Gary didn’t like that and thought he should’ve done it.
Gary wants everyone on that show to be a sport. He also discussed peoples outfits as he went passed them, but he believe his outfit is the best. Gary also spoke about Oprah and how she might run in 2020 for President.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Gary’s Tea: Future Has A Message For Ciara, Da Brat & LisaRaye Share Emotional Moment On Television & More
- Ebro Catches Heat & Issa Rae Makes Boss Moves: This Week’s Winners & Losers
- Coins For Christmas Starring Essence Atkins Premieres This Sunday On TV One
- 6 Ways Women Can Make Extra Money !!
- CityNews: Kanye West Gets Questioned By The Paparazzi and His Response…. Priceless…
- Listen To Black Women| Do You Put The Wrong Men In The Friend Zone?
- CityNews: Chloe X Halle Shuts Down Their ‘Jimmy Fallon’ Performance [Video]
- Legendary Jazz Singer Nancy Wilson Passes Away
- New & Making Nosie: Kodak Black
- Netflix Subscribers Furious As Streaming Service Tests New “Garbage” Instant Replay Feature
Remember: Transgender Women Who Have Been Murdered In 2017
1. Mesha CaldwellSource: 1 of 7
2. Jamie Lee Wounded ArrowSource: 2 of 7
3. JoJo StrikerSource: 3 of 7
4. Jaquarrius HollandSource: 4 of 7
5. Keke CollierSource: 5 of 7
6. Chyna GibsonSource: 6 of 7
7. Ciara McElveenSource: 7 of 7
Why Ginuwine Didn’t Want To Kiss On “Celebrity Big Brother” [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com