After the show Gary With Da Tea went live to discuss a couple of things. Gary spoke about Celebrity Big Brother and how Ginuwine didn’t want to kiss a transgender woman on the show. Gary didn’t like that and thought he should’ve done it.
Gary wants everyone on that show to be a sport. He also discussed peoples outfits as he went passed them, but he believe his outfit is the best. Gary also spoke about Oprah and how she might run in 2020 for President.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- When Should You Sign Your Child Up For Swimming Lessons?
- Meel Mill Releases #FreeMeek Trailer
- St. Patrick’s Weekend Fight Breaks Out Downtown Columbus
- St. Patricks Day Stabbing at Columbus Short North Bar
- Soulja Boy Arrested After Cops Find Ammo!
- Police Seek To Charge Mother In Death Of Little Black Girl Found In Duffel Bag
- The Children’s Museum of Indianapolis Removes Michael Jackson Artifacts
- Newspaper Owner Who Called for Klan to ‘Ride Again’ Loses Black Editor That Envisioned New Direction
- NCAA Tournament Court Arrives at Nationwide Arena
- Jess Hilarious Accused of Racism After Posting Video of Sikh Man Boarding Her Flight
Remember: Transgender Women Who Have Been Murdered In 2017
1. Mesha CaldwellSource: 1 of 7
2. Jamie Lee Wounded ArrowSource: 2 of 7
3. JoJo StrikerSource: 3 of 7
4. Jaquarrius HollandSource: 4 of 7
5. Keke CollierSource: 5 of 7
6. Chyna GibsonSource: 6 of 7
7. Ciara McElveenSource: 7 of 7
Why Ginuwine Didn’t Want To Kiss On “Celebrity Big Brother” [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com