After the show Gary With Da Tea went live to discuss a couple of things. Gary spoke about Celebrity Big Brother and how Ginuwine didn’t want to kiss a transgender woman on the show. Gary didn’t like that and thought he should’ve done it.
Gary wants everyone on that show to be a sport. He also discussed peoples outfits as he went passed them, but he believe his outfit is the best. Gary also spoke about Oprah and how she might run in 2020 for President.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Do You Remember?: 7 Times Hip Hop Lit Up The SNL Stage
- The King’s Court: LeBron James Goes Off During A Historic Performance To Push The Eastern Conference Finals To A Game 7
- KOD: J. Cole And Lil’ Pump Sit Down And Squash Beef During This Thought-Provoking Interview
- The Internet Reacts To Drake’s “Duppy Freestyle” Diss Track
- Whaaat: These People Have “The Gift” To Bring Birds Back To Life Using Mouth-To-Mouth CPR
- Aaaye! This Elmo Was LITTY At Some 5-Year Old’s Birthday Party
- Reaching For The Stars: See The Video That Got Morgan Freeman Caught Up In Assault Allegations
- Bars: This High School Teacher & Her Students Drop An Epic Freestyle For The Summer
- Who Knew Janelle Monáe Could Freestyle? [Exclusive Video]
- Enter for a Chance to Win King Island Peanuts Celebration Tickets
Remember: Transgender Women Who Have Been Murdered In 2017
1. Mesha Caldwell1 of 7
2. Jamie Lee Wounded Arrow2 of 7
3. JoJo Striker3 of 7
4. Jaquarrius Holland4 of 7
5. Keke Collier5 of 7
6. Chyna Gibson6 of 7
7. Ciara McElveen7 of 7
Why Ginuwine Didn’t Want To Kiss On “Celebrity Big Brother” [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com