Taraji P. Henson might play ‘Cookie Lyon’ on the hit show “Empire,” but she is breaking into a new role. The actress talked with Gary With Da Tea about her new movie “Proud Mary.” She mentioned that this movie is perfect timing for women.
It shows how strong they are, changes the narrative and shows our power. Gary called her a young Pam Grier and she mentioned that she did think about her while doing this role. Henson also talked about how this role challenged her and made her become even more of a badass.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- These 10 Thanksgiving Recipes Will Have Your Mouth Watering Into Next Week
- GoFundMe Scam, Three People Faked Helping Out A Homeless And got $400K
- LeBron James passes Wilt Chamberlin on All-Time Scoring list
- City Show Petition created to change Popular Ohio Mascot!!!
- Sexercise or Nah? Man’s Energetic Hump Workout Goes Viral & The Internet Has Questions
- Zoe Kravitz & The Cast Talk Fantastic Beasts 2, Recreating Her Mother’s iconic Pose & More | Extra Butter
- City Show Nicki Vs Cardi…..That’s yesterday’s news There is a New BEEF in the female hip hop game!!!
- Last Chance to Win a Turkey From The Sprint Turkey Tour
- Attorney Lee Merritt Blasts The White Officer Who Killed Jemel Roberson
- Black Republican Mia Love Sues To Not Lose Utah Race To A Democrat
Taraji P. Henson Talks About Changing The Narrative In Films [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com