Taraji P. Henson might play ‘Cookie Lyon’ on the hit show “Empire,” but she is breaking into a new role. The actress talked with Gary With Da Tea about her new movie “Proud Mary.” She mentioned that this movie is perfect timing for women.
It shows how strong they are, changes the narrative and shows our power. Gary called her a young Pam Grier and she mentioned that she did think about her while doing this role. Henson also talked about how this role challenged her and made her become even more of a badass.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- City Show College Ranking Are In!!! Bucks Are Ranked 5th In The Nation!!
- City Show Little Black Girl Gets Expelled From School On The 1st Day Because Of Her Hair???
- Slow Down Sis: Nicki Minaj Claims She The New Harriet Tubman!
- Teyana Taylor Gives Jeremih’s Babyma A Lap Dance! (Video)
- Rickey Smiley Encourages Parents To Free Themselves [EXCLUSIVE]
- Who Had The Hottest Look At The 2018 MTV Video Music Awards?
- ‘LHHHS5’ Recap: A1 And Lyrica Can’t Get Past Their Egos Enough To Reconcile
- LIVE: Streaming Live From The 2018 VMA’s Red Carpet
- Petty Petunia: Teyana Taylor Decided To Take One Last Jab At Jeremih By Bringing This Lady On Stage
- Evidence Of Mental Decline? Trump Mistakenly Praises Congressional Black Caucus
Taraji P. Henson Talks About Changing The Narrative In Films [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com