Taraji P. Henson might play ‘Cookie Lyon’ on the hit show “Empire,” but she is breaking into a new role. The actress talked with Gary With Da Tea about her new movie “Proud Mary.” She mentioned that this movie is perfect timing for women.
It shows how strong they are, changes the narrative and shows our power. Gary called her a young Pam Grier and she mentioned that she did think about her while doing this role. Henson also talked about how this role challenged her and made her become even more of a badass.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Cardi B Prepping For TV Show “BockTails With Cardi?”
- Walmart To Raise Prices Due To Tariffs
- Black Woman Teaches Parents How To Do Black Children’s Hair!
- Warning To Military Personnels Of Potential Scams On Memorial Day
- 2021 NFL Draft Coming To Cleveland!!
- This Is The One Thing Jessie Reyez Can’t Live Without [Video]
- Mississippi Mayor Willing To Pay Drug Dealers $10K To Leave The City
- Nipsey Hussle’s Killer Eric Holder Indicted
- Real Housewives Of ATL Salaries REVEALED; Kandi Is Highest Paid Housewife
- Jay-Z Sued By Roc Nation Boxer Over Severe Brain Injuries
Taraji P. Henson Talks About Changing The Narrative In Films [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com