Taraji P. Henson might play ‘Cookie Lyon’ on the hit show “Empire,” but she is breaking into a new role. The actress talked with Gary With Da Tea about her new movie “Proud Mary.” She mentioned that this movie is perfect timing for women.
It shows how strong they are, changes the narrative and shows our power. Gary called her a young Pam Grier and she mentioned that she did think about her while doing this role. Henson also talked about how this role challenged her and made her become even more of a badass.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Zahara Jolie Wears Her Mother Angelina Jolie’s 2014 Oscar Dress On ‘Eternals’ Red Carpet
- Billy Porter Slams Harry Styles’ December Vogue Cover Shoot Of Him Wearing A Dress
- Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms Making Progress Finding Justice In Famous Atlanta Child Murders Case
- Video Of Christina Nance, Who Was Found Dead In Police Van, Released Amid More Questions Than Answers
- Rahm Emanuel’s Ambassador Hearing Set For Anniversary Of Laquan McDonald’s Murder He Allegedly Covered Up
- Columbus offering city employees vaccine incentive
- Columbus police holding gun buy back event
- New Chick-fil-A opening in Dublin
- Man guilty of Polaris mall shooting sentenced to up to 17 years in prison
- Lori Harvey’s New Skincare Line, SKN By LH, Is Set To Drop This Friday!
Taraji P. Henson Talks About Changing The Narrative In Films [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com