The men of “BET’s Mancave” were recently on Steve Harvey’s show and spoke about breaking up with women. This was a good topic and the audience was excited to hear their point of view. The men all had different opinions about breaking up, but they all agreed on not dragging a woman for a long time in a relationship if it wasn’t for them.
They talked about just being honest and telling the woman that you can’t do this anymore. Another man mentioned that just take all the blame for this break up. He even said, “Paint the picture of how much better she would be without you.” Talk about how God is going to bless her with something better and that things will work out. Do you agree with what the men said?
- Glass Interview
- Ohio Sees Record-Breaking Year For Organ Donations, Many Still Wait
- CBUS 411 Report: Urban Meyer To Be Football Analyst On Fox Sports
- Did Dame Dash Try To Seduce Beyonce Away From Jay-Z?
- Doin’ The Most Report: Soulja Boy’s Life Turns Into A Gangsta Movie
- Stevie Wonder Fired DL Hughley From His First Radio Job & 4 Other Things We Learned From DL Hughley’s RadioFacts Interview
- FYI: This Is Why The Doll Of Serena Williams’ Daughter Has Over 90,000 Followers On Instagram
- Kyrie Irving ‘Apologizes’ to LeBron James!!!
- We Can All Stop With The 10 Year Challenge Now Because Mariah Carey Won
- Things You Should Avoid Eating During Government Shutdown!