The men of “BET’s Mancave” were recently on Steve Harvey’s show and spoke about breaking up with women. This was a good topic and the audience was excited to hear their point of view. The men all had different opinions about breaking up, but they all agreed on not dragging a woman for a long time in a relationship if it wasn’t for them.
They talked about just being honest and telling the woman that you can’t do this anymore. Another man mentioned that just take all the blame for this break up. He even said, “Paint the picture of how much better she would be without you.” Talk about how God is going to bless her with something better and that things will work out. Do you agree with what the men said?
- Michael Jackson Musical in the Works for Broadway
- Nicki Minaj Claps Back At Haters In The Comments Of Her Twerking Video
- XXXTentacion’s L.A. Memorial Causes Riots In The Streets
- ‘Love Is’ Recap: Yasir And Nuri’s Situation Feels Like A 90s R&B Song
- It’s Lit!: Wiz Khalifa & Curren$y Tease Joint Album On Twitter
- Freeway Updates Fans On Kidney Transplant Status, Shares Look Inside ‘Think Free’ Album [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- The Smithsonian’s Oprah Exhibit Is About So Much More Than Oprah
- 6 TV Shows On Our Summer DVR List This Season
- Rats Chew Up Over $18,000 At Indian Bank— Further Proving They May Takeover The World
- XXXTentacion’s Shocking Death: Why Did The Robbers Have To Kill Him? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]