The #MeToo movement has been a topic making headlines as more sexual harassment allegations continue to come out. According to VIBE, talk show host, Wendy Williams isn’t here for it. On her show during “Hot Topics” she spoke about the movement and shared her opinion on it.
She said, “I’m sick of this #MeToo movement. I love that people are speaking up for the first time and coming out and everything, but now it’s got…I look at all men like you’re a #MeToo, all of ‘em, all of ‘em, which is not fair.” While talking about this she also brought up R. Kelly’s name.
She said, “See there’s so many people that are like, ‘He didn’t do it,’ or whatever. The #MeToo movement hasn’t affected R. Kelly, because R. Kelly, he wasn’t a #MeToo. Aaliyah voluntarily married him when she was 15 years old. And her parents voluntarily let her do it, when she was 15 years old. And that little girl that I saw with my own eyeballs that he urinated on and he had his way with, was there at his house, she let it go down.” What do you think about what Wendy Williams said about the #MeToo movement?
- CITY SHOW Chadwick Boseman Gives His MTV Hero Award To Real Life Hero James Shaw Jr.
- CITY SHOW Tekashi69 Speaks on XXXTentacion , Tekashi69 Say He’s Going To Stop Trolling……But Is It To Late???
- Celebs React To The Death Of 20-Year-Old Rapper XXXTentacion
- In Case You Missed It: Tiffany Haddish Opens The MTV Movie Awards By Fighting Black Panther For The Throne [Video]
- A Man Injured In Shooting On The West Side of Columbus
- ‘LHHATLS7’ Recap: Tommie Must Face Her (Alleged) Alcoholism If She Wants To Film Again
- SZA Still Working On Damaged Voice
- Pittsburgh Rapper Jimmy Wopo Dies Following Double Shooting in Pittsburgh
- Prayers Up: Pittsburgh Rapper Jimmy Wopo Is Killed In Drive-By Shooting
- Hip-Hop Reacts To XXXTentacion’s Murder
Celeb Pics Of The Week 12/27/15 – 1/2/16: Wendy Williams Parties With Diddy & More
1. Celeb Pics Of The Week 12/27/15 – 1/2/161 of 11
2. Celeb Pics Of The Week 12/27/15 – 1/2/162 of 11
3. Celeb Pics Of The Week 12/27/15 – 1/2/163 of 11
4. Celeb Pics Of The Week 12/27/15 – 1/2/164 of 11
5. Celeb Pics Of The Week 12/27/15 – 1/2/165 of 11
6. Celeb Pics Of The Week 12/27/15 – 1/2/166 of 11
7. Celeb Pics Of The Week 12/27/15 – 1/2/167 of 11
8. Celeb Pics Of The Week 12/27/15 – 1/2/168 of 11
9. Celeb Pics Of The Week 12/27/15 – 1/2/169 of 11
10. Celeb Pics Of The Week 12/27/15 – 1/2/1610 of 11
11. Celeb Pics Of The Week 12/27/15 – 1/2/1611 of 11
Why Wendy Williams Is Sick Of The #MeToo Movement [VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com