The #MeToo movement has been a topic making headlines as more sexual harassment allegations continue to come out. According to VIBE, talk show host, Wendy Williams isn’t here for it. On her show during “Hot Topics” she spoke about the movement and shared her opinion on it.
She said, “I’m sick of this #MeToo movement. I love that people are speaking up for the first time and coming out and everything, but now it’s got…I look at all men like you’re a #MeToo, all of ‘em, all of ‘em, which is not fair.” While talking about this she also brought up R. Kelly’s name.
She said, “See there’s so many people that are like, ‘He didn’t do it,’ or whatever. The #MeToo movement hasn’t affected R. Kelly, because R. Kelly, he wasn’t a #MeToo. Aaliyah voluntarily married him when she was 15 years old. And her parents voluntarily let her do it, when she was 15 years old. And that little girl that I saw with my own eyeballs that he urinated on and he had his way with, was there at his house, she let it go down.” What do you think about what Wendy Williams said about the #MeToo movement?
- Oprah, Reese Witherspoon, Mindy Kaling Talk Wrinkle, Loving Your Hair & Negative Energy
- Yes, This Woman Just Used Her Baby As An Umbrella
- Have You Ever Seen A Prison Beauty Pageant? It’s A Thing
- Taylor Bennett Rejects The Status Quo In New Track ‘Minimum Wage’
- Bald Head, Don’t Care: 6 Bold And Beautiful Women That Effortlessly Rock No Hair
- An Entertainment Attorney Explains Why Mo’Nique’s Issues With Netflix Are Legit
- This Video Is Proof That Letitia Wright Is Queen Of All Things
- Mo’Nique Demolishes Charlamagne Tha God For Calling Her Donkey Of The Day
- Quincy Jones Apologies For Spilling Everyone’s Tea
- #WordEyeHeard: Young Thug Not Releasing Music This Year Because of Deaf Brother