Each week Marsai Martin of “Black-ish” makes us laugh and enjoy every moment of the show. According to BuzzFeed, the actress will executive produce and star in her film “Little.” Since she makes us laugh every week her first film had to be a comedy.
The movie will be about a woman who gets a chance to relive her younger life and not have to deal with being an adult. Martin is only 13 and is making a name for herself. Tracee Ellis Ross, Yara Shahid as well as Jordan Peele all went on social media to congratulate her. There is no word on when the film will come out, but we are pretty excited about this.
- Oprah, Reese Witherspoon, Mindy Kaling Talk Wrinkle, Loving Your Hair & Negative Energy
- Yes, This Woman Just Used Her Baby As An Umbrella
- Have You Ever Seen A Prison Beauty Pageant? It’s A Thing
- Taylor Bennett Rejects The Status Quo In New Track ‘Minimum Wage’
- Bald Head, Don’t Care: 6 Bold And Beautiful Women That Effortlessly Rock No Hair
- An Entertainment Attorney Explains Why Mo’Nique’s Issues With Netflix Are Legit
- This Video Is Proof That Letitia Wright Is Queen Of All Things
- Mo’Nique Demolishes Charlamagne Tha God For Calling Her Donkey Of The Day
- Quincy Jones Apologies For Spilling Everyone’s Tea
- #WordEyeHeard: Young Thug Not Releasing Music This Year Because of Deaf Brother