Three years ago Elizabeth Sullivan went missing from her home in Point Loma. Two years later her body was discovered floating in San Diego Bay. According to PEOPLE, her then husband, Matthew Sullivan wasn’t a suspect.
Her family only three days after she was missing began to receive mysterious text messages from her phone. Sullivan’s death was ruled a homicide after it was found. The police statement said, “San Diego Homicide Detectives continued their investigation and identified the suspect in Elizabeth’s murder to be her former husband, Matthew Sullivan. Matthew and Elizabeth were married at the time of her murder.”
In numerous of interviews he talked about how she would never leave her kids and cried. Matthew was arrested last week, but there was no information released about what led to his arrest. Currently he has entered no plea to the charges.
- Reunited! Watch BFFs LeBron James And Michael Beasley Perform “Back That Azz Up”
- Weekend Shmood: When Your Turnt Uncle Starts Twerking At The Young Folks Party
- Missy Elliott Congratulates Iggy Azalea On Her Success With An On-Air Phone Call
- Listen To Black Women: Why Don’t We Let Black Women Be Beautiful In Their Own Way?
- What The Faith Is Going On: Stevie J & Faith Evans Drop New Intimate Music Video
- These Kiddos Bodied Beyonce’s #BeyChella Performance
- LMAO: This Author Has The Most Ratchetest Romance Titles Your Ratchet Mind Can Imagine
- “I’m Blessed” By Charlie Wilson Feat. T.I. Inspires Rickey Smiley To Give Thanks [EXCLUSIVE]
- Let’s Discuss: Does Michael B. Jordan Have A Type?
- GG Music: Mario Gets Deep About A Lover In His New Music Video “Drowning”