Three years ago Elizabeth Sullivan went missing from her home in Point Loma. Two years later her body was discovered floating in San Diego Bay. According to PEOPLE, her then husband, Matthew Sullivan wasn’t a suspect.
Her family only three days after she was missing began to receive mysterious text messages from her phone. Sullivan’s death was ruled a homicide after it was found. The police statement said, “San Diego Homicide Detectives continued their investigation and identified the suspect in Elizabeth’s murder to be her former husband, Matthew Sullivan. Matthew and Elizabeth were married at the time of her murder.”
In numerous of interviews he talked about how she would never leave her kids and cried. Matthew was arrested last week, but there was no information released about what led to his arrest. Currently he has entered no plea to the charges.
- All The White Women Calling Cops On Black People Now Have A New Hotline
- Reports Show Chicago Schools Just As Segregated As Ever
- Details Of Botham Jean’s Family Lawsuit Against Dallas Are Revealed
- National Color Day!
- ‘Luke Cage’ Might Get A Second Chance After Being Cancelled [EXCLUSIVE]
- Former NFL player Rae Carruth released from prison after serving 18 years for killing his pregnant girlfriend
- Trend Of HBCU Carjackings Raises Concerns For Black College Students In Atlanta
- Keyshia Cole Threatens To Fight Another Woman Over Her New Boyfriend [EXCLUSIVE]
- Everything We Learned About A Successful Marriage From Will & Jada’s ‘Red Table Talk’
- City Show Former NFL Player Rae Carruth Released From Prison