Three years ago Elizabeth Sullivan went missing from her home in Point Loma. Two years later her body was discovered floating in San Diego Bay. According to PEOPLE, her then husband, Matthew Sullivan wasn’t a suspect.
Her family only three days after she was missing began to receive mysterious text messages from her phone. Sullivan’s death was ruled a homicide after it was found. The police statement said, “San Diego Homicide Detectives continued their investigation and identified the suspect in Elizabeth’s murder to be her former husband, Matthew Sullivan. Matthew and Elizabeth were married at the time of her murder.”
In numerous of interviews he talked about how she would never leave her kids and cried. Matthew was arrested last week, but there was no information released about what led to his arrest. Currently he has entered no plea to the charges.
- New Law Will Help Prepare Teens To Interact With The Police
- CBUS 411 Report: Post Office Looking To Hire 100 City Carriers
- Doin’ The Most Report: Offset Apologizes To Cardi B On ‘Father Of 4’
- HELLO WORLD: Yacht Week East Africa Is Catering To Black Women
- Mama’s Baby! Cardi B Shares Adorable Video Of Kulture
- Khloé Kardashian Checks Out & Obama Has Interesting Words On Masculinity: This Week’s Winners & Losers
- Gary’s Tea: Meghan Markle Has $200,000 Baby Shower, Wendy Williams Returns Date Announced & More
- Absolutely No One Is Safe: The Pettiest Tweets From Black History Month So Far
- Gunna Shares The Importance of Drip & How It Was Shooting For His Album Cover
- T.I.’s Sister, Precious Harris, Dead at 66