Mathew Knowles has written a book called “Racism: From The Eyes Of A Child.” In it, he shares stories from his childhood in the deep south, and the teachings of colorism that he internalized. He also talked about how it affects the industry- including the success of his own daughters, Beyonce and Solange.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Cardi B Want’s Her Baby Back!!! Reportedly Working Thing Out With Offset…….City Show
- Clippers’ promote new manager Tony Mansolino from Akron for 2019 season
- Teyana Taylor sets records straight; denies Iman Shumpert got threesome partner pregnant
- **New Heat** 2 Chainz “Stay Woke” Freestyle
- Columbus Staple, Meat Packers Outlet Closes It’s Doors!
- Pickerington Police Chief Retires Amid Reported Racist Comments
- Cardi B Defends “Twerk” Video Against Conservative Backlash
- Superbowl LIII Official Footballs are Being Made in Ohio!
- New Parking Rules For The Short North…….City Show
- Chloe x Halle to Sing ‘America the Beautiful’ at Super Bowl LIII
Gary’s Tea: Why Mathew Knowles Has A Point About Colorism [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com