Mathew Knowles has written a book called “Racism: From The Eyes Of A Child.” In it, he shares stories from his childhood in the deep south, and the teachings of colorism that he internalized. He also talked about how it affects the industry- including the success of his own daughters, Beyonce and Solange.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Video Shows Demonstrators Supporting Activist Arrested After Filming Police Encounter
- City Show OSU uses precision agriculture to create world’s largest “Script Ohio”
- City Show Waka Flocka Flame Bashes NFL For Super Bowl Halftime Pick
- Heartbreaking: Family Waits For Answers In Black Navy Officer’s Suspected Murder
- Judge On Antwon Rose Case Removed After Not Defending The Officer Who Shot The 17-Year-Old
- Twitter Reacts To Maroon 5 Performing The Super Bowl Halftime Show In Atlanta + Why It’s Not All Bad
- How Vaping Can Cause Health Problems [EXCLUSIVE]
- Lebron James to Star in “Space Jam 2”
- Bye, ESPN! Jemele Hill Has A New Job And It’s With LeBron James
- Dallas Police Chief Claims She Is ‘Prohibited’ From Firing Amber Guyger
Gary’s Tea: Why Mathew Knowles Has A Point About Colorism [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com