Lonzo Ball is working hard on the court, but soon he will be doing the same at home. TMZ Sports announced that the L.A. Lakers player is expecting a baby with his girlfriend, Denise Garcia. The two have been together since high school and are excited about the baby.
Sources state that she is 4 months pregnant and the baby is healthy. There is no word on whether it’s a boy or a girl, but we are hoping they announce that soon. Congratulations to the happy couple!
- Ohio teen gets perfect score on BOTH ACT and SAT exams
- Police Charge A Man In Connection To Young Greatness’ Murder
- Wu-Tang Clan, Public Enemy, and De La Soul announce “Gods of Rap” tour
- Gucci Mane’s Baby Mama says she’s on welfare; wants increase in child support
- Police on high-alert for Michael Jackson “Leaving Neverland” screening
- Wendy Williams reportedly hospitalized; return to TV delayed again
- Buckeyes fall to No. 19 Maryland 75-61
- R. Kelly former manager arrested; accused of threatening Savage family
- Spotify reportedly to release in-car device later this year
- Gladys Knight speaks on Kaepernick; still plans to sing National Anthem at Super Bowl LIII