If you haven’t read the Quincy Jones interview yet you are missing a lot of tea. Jones spoke on so many topics such as Michael Jackson, Richard Pryor and him dating Ivanka Trump. TMZ recently caught up with Oprah and asked her about what she thought about the interview.
She said, “Quincy Jones discovered me for “The Color Purple,” I have nothing bad to say about him.” The two have been friends for a very long time and will always remain that way. Oprah admitted that she hasn’t read the interview yet, but can’t wait to see everything he said.
RELATED: Stacey Dash Comes For Oprah & Seal
- Entertainment Rundown Suge Knight Strikes Plea Deal
- Welp! ‘Love and Hip Hop’ Star Tommie Lee Sentenced To 48 Hours In Jail For DUI
- Dr. Talisa Dixon Named Columbus City Schools Superintendent
- Former NBA Player And Fellow Georgetown Prep Alum Defends Brett Kavanaugh, Kind Of
- New Job: Cannabis Connoisseur $50 an Hour!
- Happy Anniversary! Cardi B Posts First-Ever Photo of Her Secret Wedding To Offset
- Sanaa Lathan: I Would Be Doing The ‘Nappily Ever After’ Story A Disservice If I Didn’t shave My Head
- Browns, Baker Mayfield, Beat Jets and Looked Good Doing It
- Black Hurricane Florence Survivors Say They’re Being Ignored After Historic Flooding In Wilmington
- Kanye West to Nick Cannon and Drake, Don’t Mention My Wife
How To Live Your Best Life: According To Oprah’s Quotes (PHOTOS)
1. Relax & Live1 of 9
2. Be Grateful For The Struggle2 of 9
3. Live Like A Queen3 of 9
4. Try Again4 of 9
5. Educate Yourself5 of 9
6. Invest In Great Friends6 of 9
7. Dream Big7 of 9
8. Healing8 of 9
9. Speaking Up9 of 9
Oprah’s Response When Asked About Quincy Jones’ Shocking Interview [VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com