If you haven’t read the Quincy Jones interview yet you are missing a lot of tea. Jones spoke on so many topics such as Michael Jackson, Richard Pryor and him dating Ivanka Trump. TMZ recently caught up with Oprah and asked her about what she thought about the interview.
She said, “Quincy Jones discovered me for “The Color Purple,” I have nothing bad to say about him.” The two have been friends for a very long time and will always remain that way. Oprah admitted that she hasn’t read the interview yet, but can’t wait to see everything he said.
RELATED: Stacey Dash Comes For Oprah & Seal
- ‘Love Is’ Recap: Yasir And Nuri’s Situation Feels Like A 90s R&B Song
- The Smithsonian’s Oprah Exhibit Is About So Much More Than Oprah
- 6 TV Shows On Our Summer DVR List This Season
- Rats Chew Up Over $18,000 At Indian Bank— Further Proving They May Takeover The World
- Hilariousness: Boosie BadAzz Is Not Taking The News Well That Honey Smacks Have Been Recalled
- XXXTentacion’s Ex Girlfriend & Reported Abuse Victim Responds To His Death
- The Stage Is Set: Michael Jackson Musical Heads To Broadway
- Woah! 3.4M Dollar Cocaine Bust in Columbus!
- Watch: Jay Rock Talks His Motorcycle Accident And ‘Redemption’ On The Breakfast Club
- Business, Man: JAY-Z’s Most Creative Business Moves
How To Live Your Best Life: According To Oprah’s Quotes (PHOTOS)
1. Relax & Live1 of 9
2. Be Grateful For The Struggle2 of 9
3. Live Like A Queen3 of 9
4. Try Again4 of 9
5. Educate Yourself5 of 9
6. Invest In Great Friends6 of 9
7. Dream Big7 of 9
8. Healing8 of 9
9. Speaking Up9 of 9
Oprah’s Response When Asked About Quincy Jones’ Shocking Interview [VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com