If you haven’t read the Quincy Jones interview yet you are missing a lot of tea. Jones spoke on so many topics such as Michael Jackson, Richard Pryor and him dating Ivanka Trump. TMZ recently caught up with Oprah and asked her about what she thought about the interview.
She said, “Quincy Jones discovered me for “The Color Purple,” I have nothing bad to say about him.” The two have been friends for a very long time and will always remain that way. Oprah admitted that she hasn’t read the interview yet, but can’t wait to see everything he said.
RELATED: Stacey Dash Comes For Oprah & Seal
- WTF?!?! Check Out the Kidz Bop Remix of Drake’s “In My Feelings” SMH
- Cardi B feuds online with Tomi Lahren: “Leave Me Alone I Will Dog Walk You”
- Erykah Badu defends R. Kelly during Chicago concert. Fans are livid!
- Manny Pacquiao destroys Adrien Broner in unanimous decision
- Tomi Lahren Defends Trump Against Cardi B, But Shouldn’t She Be Thanking Obama For THIS
- Ohio teen gets perfect score on BOTH ACT and SAT exams
- Police Charge A Man In Connection To Young Greatness’ Murder
- Wu-Tang Clan, Public Enemy, and De La Soul announce “Gods of Rap” tour
- Gucci Mane’s Baby Mama says she’s on welfare; wants increase in child support
- Police on high-alert for Michael Jackson “Leaving Neverland” screening
How To Live Your Best Life: According To Oprah’s Quotes (PHOTOS)
1. Relax & LiveSource: 1 of 9
2. Be Grateful For The StruggleSource: 2 of 9
3. Live Like A QueenSource: 3 of 9
4. Try AgainSource: 4 of 9
5. Educate YourselfSource: 5 of 9
6. Invest In Great FriendsSource: 6 of 9
7. Dream BigSource: 7 of 9
8. HealingSource: 8 of 9
9. Speaking UpSource: 9 of 9
Oprah’s Response When Asked About Quincy Jones’ Shocking Interview [VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com