If you haven’t read the Quincy Jones interview yet you are missing a lot of tea. Jones spoke on so many topics such as Michael Jackson, Richard Pryor and him dating Ivanka Trump. TMZ recently caught up with Oprah and asked her about what she thought about the interview.
She said, “Quincy Jones discovered me for “The Color Purple,” I have nothing bad to say about him.” The two have been friends for a very long time and will always remain that way. Oprah admitted that she hasn’t read the interview yet, but can’t wait to see everything he said.
RELATED: Stacey Dash Comes For Oprah & Seal
- #Cityshow Kodak Black gets charges dropped!!!!!!………..But he’s still in jail!
- Tiffany Haddish Cry’s When She Gets Surprised By Oprah On Ellen’s Show
- Todd Dulaney On Changing His Life By Leaving Pro-Baseball [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Ohio’s Own Trippie Redd Drops Official Music video for Dark Knight Dummo ft Travis Scott
- Trey Songz Accused Of Hitting Woman In The Face At All-Star Party
- Nicki Minaj’s Brother Reportedly Trying To Get Child-Rape Case Thrown Out
- Snoop Dogg Helps Rescue A Stranded Driver On Los Angeles Freeway
- XXX Website Honors Rihanna’s Birthday For A Second Year In A Row
- Sade To Release New Song For “A Wrinkle In Time” Soundtrack
- Sade Returns With New Song for A Wrinkle in Time Soundtrack