Quavo of Migos made headlines after allegedly beating up Eric the Jeweler after a party. TMZ reports that Eric tried to collect the $10,000 that Offset owes him and that’s when the fight broke out. The NYPD got in touch with his attorney, Drew Findling because they have enough information to arrest him. An arrest warrant hasn’t been issued yet, but that could happen soon.
Quavo’s lawyer claims that he is innocent and did nothing wrong. Findling said, “This is yet another example of a young African-American hip hop star potentially being treated unfairly by the criminal justice system.” We will keep you posted on this story.
- Almost Friday Shmood: When School’s Out, Work Is Almost Done, & The Dance Crew Is Ready
- Shooketh: This Cat Just Found Out She Was Pregnant And The Puss Looks Pissed
- Morgan Freeman’s Misconduct Apology Proves Harassment Is An Everyday Thang For Some Men
- Watch: Pusha T Joins ‘The Angie Martinez Show’ To Talk All About His New Album
- Insecuri-Tea: Dro’s Real Life Girlfriend Found Out About His Baby With ‘Tasha’ Along With The Rest Of Us
- Watch: Anderson .Paak Joins ‘Desus & Mero’ And Talks About His Stash Of 75,000 Unreleased Songs
- Micah Dixon, Rapper Jacques Arrested in Atlanta for Driving 100mph!
- Micah Dixon, Cardi B, JLO, and DJ Khaled ‘Dinero’ Music Video
- Watch: Kevin Hart Is Joined By Jack Black & Chris Paul For An Unlikely Game Of Basketball
- CITY SHOW WOW Columbus man charged with raping client during massage