Comedian Michael Blackson came through to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show!” Michael talks about settling in Philly in the late 80s, just a couple years after he arrived in America from his native Ghana, and thus being ecstatic about the Eagles’ Super Bowl win this year. Michael explains why he wouldn’t have tried to get onstage during the celebration like a very drunk Kevin Hart famously tried to do.
Michael also talks about hosting the first ever BET Social awards, and how he has benefited by using social media, as well as having come up before its peak. He shows his respect for the comedians coming up on a newer, bite-sized-social-media-videos track, and talks about his favorite comedians. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this interview from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- ‘Whoreible Decisions’ Podcast Talks Feminism & Kanye With Jamilah Lemieux
- ICYMI: Women Of All Sizes Try On FentyXSavage Bras
- Hilarious: Desiigner Finally Meets Some Kids Who Are More Turnt Than Him
- Salute: Spike Lee’s ‘Black KkKlansman’ Wins Cannes Film Festival Award
- That Moment When Eddie Murphy Could Be Your Great-Granddaddy
- #DoinTheMost Lil Mo’s Husband Caught Acting Thirsty In Front Of Her
- Ohio Warn Parents About Under Age Drinking During Graduation Season
- “God Is Real:” Offset Posts Shocking Photos From Car Accident
- The Best of the Royal Wedding Fashions
- #CleverCoins: The Future Of Music With Taqee Bond & United Masters