Idris Elba and his fiancée, Sabrina Dhowre are having a great weekend. Elba proposed to her during a film festival while everyone watched. Fans of Elba never thought he would get married again after an interview he did with Essence, but it looks like that’s not true.
He said, “Am I ever gonna get remarried? I don’t think so. Yeah, I don’t think so,” Marriage is an institution of sorts. And I’ve done it. It’s not for everybody. It’s not my life’s calling.” Dhowre went on social media to talk about Elba and it was so sweet.
She said in a post on Instagram, “Baby! I can’t tell you enough how happy you make me and how lucky I feel to have found a love like this, you make my heart feel so full. I love you. Forever will always feel to short. #imsuchacheeseball @idriselba.” Congratulations to this happy couple!
- Lebron James to Star in “Space Jam 2”
- Bye, ESPN! Jemele Hill Has A New Job And It’s With LeBron James
- Dallas Police Chief Claims She Is ‘Prohibited’ From Firing Amber Guyger
- ‘Creed II’ + 9 Other Black Films You Should See Before The End Of 2018
- New Information In Memphis Police Shooting Of Black Man Raises Concerns Of A Cover-Up
- How An Iowa Supreme Court Decision Could Impact Driving While Black
- Sooo…Diesel Chose Nicki Minaj For Anti-Bullying Campaign & People Have Questions
- Entertainment Rundown Columbus Short Another Warrant Issued for His Arrest!
- Why Black Tony Was Laying In The Bed With A White Man [EXCLUSIVE]
- Where’s Justice? Stephon Clark’s Family, Sharpton Repeat Call Six Months After Father’s Death
Idris Elba’s New Bae [PHOTOS]
1.1 of 5
2.2 of 5
3.3 of 5
4. 2017 Toronto International Film Festival – ‘Molly’s Game’ Premiere4 of 5
5. 2017 Toronto International Film Festival – ‘The Mountain Between Us’ Premiere – Arrivals5 of 5
Idris Elba’s Fiancèe Writes Beautiful Note To Her Future Husband was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com