Idris Elba and his fiancée, Sabrina Dhowre are having a great weekend. Elba proposed to her during a film festival while everyone watched. Fans of Elba never thought he would get married again after an interview he did with Essence, but it looks like that’s not true.
He said, “Am I ever gonna get remarried? I don’t think so. Yeah, I don’t think so,” Marriage is an institution of sorts. And I’ve done it. It’s not for everybody. It’s not my life’s calling.” Dhowre went on social media to talk about Elba and it was so sweet.
She said in a post on Instagram, “Baby! I can’t tell you enough how happy you make me and how lucky I feel to have found a love like this, you make my heart feel so full. I love you. Forever will always feel to short. #imsuchacheeseball @idriselba.” Congratulations to this happy couple!
- CBUS 411 Report: Schools Canceled Due To Extreme Cold
- Doin’ The Most Report: Chris Brown Investigated For Rape In Paris
- ‘RHOAS11’ Recap: Eva Gets Sad News During Her Tokyo Bachelorette Trip
- WTF?!?! Check Out the Kidz Bop Remix of Drake’s “In My Feelings” SMH
- Cardi B feuds online with Tomi Lahren: “Leave Me Alone I Will Dog Walk You”
- Erykah Badu defends R. Kelly during Chicago concert. Fans are livid!
- Manny Pacquiao destroys Adrien Broner in unanimous decision
- Tomi Lahren Defends Trump Against Cardi B, But Shouldn’t She Be Thanking Obama For THIS
- Ja Rule Isn’t Here For Either Fyre Festival Documentary
- Adrien Broner Still Believes He Beat Manny Pacquiao [VIDEO]
Idris Elba’s New Bae [PHOTOS]
1.Source: 1 of 6
2.Source: 2 of 6
3.Source: 3 of 6
4. 2017 Toronto International Film Festival – ‘Molly’s Game’ PremiereSource: 4 of 6
5. 2017 Toronto International Film Festival – ‘The Mountain Between Us’ Premiere – ArrivalsSource: 5 of 6
Idris Elba’s Fiancèe Writes Beautiful Note To Her Future Husband was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com