Cole Parker, CEO of Divas In Defense, came through to talk to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.” Not only is it Teen Dating Violence Awareness Month, but human trafficking is also at an all-time high. Women are the main targets in both situations, so Cole breaks down how women can move smarter and be more aware as to reduce the risk of becoming targets.
Cole also breaks down ways to survive if you are ever targeted. He also explains why, if someone were to ever hold a gun to you and demand that you “get in the car,” that is not an option. Instead, you’ve got to fight tooth and nail to protect yourself. He talks about move called the “oh no you didn’t,” and more. Check out this exclusive interview for more helpful tips on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Doin’ The Most Report: Joseline Hernandez Is Tory Lanez’ New Ting
- Doin’ The Most Report: Twitter Clowns Kanye West For Defending Wife
- Kanye West Adresses Nick Cannon, Tyson Beckford & Drake In Instagram Video
- It’s Official: LeBron James To Star In ‘Space Jam 2,’ Ryan Coogler To Produce
- YOUNG THUG ASKS JUDGE TO REVEAL THE IDENTITY OF THE PEOPLE WHO SNITCHED ON HIM
- Judge In Cosby Case Will Not Recuse Himself [EXCLUSIVE]
- Restraining Order Against Beyonce!!! SMH
- Entertainment Rundown Nasty Battle Between Gloria Govan and Matt Barnes Over Their Children!
- Porsha Williams Opens Up About Why She Kept Being Pregnant A Secret, Gary With Da Tea To Host Event For The Baby [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Global Grind Top 5: The Most Anticipated Fall TV Shows
Faces of Hope: Survivors of Abuse
1. Media mogul Oprah Winfrey was abused by a relative at age 9.1 of 8
2. Singer Mary J. Blige was abused at age 5.2 of 8
3. Poet Maya Angelou was abused by her mother's boyfriend. (AP)3 of 8
4. Tyler Perry was abused by four different adults during his childhood. (Retna)4 of 8
5. Actress Monique was abused by a family member. (AP)5 of 8
6. Queen Latifah was abused by a family member. (Retna)6 of 8
7. Sugar Ray Leonard was abused by a coach when he was an amateur boxer. (AP)7 of 8
8. Vanessa Williams was abused by the daughter of a family friend. (Retna)8 of 8
Tips For Women On Reducing Risk Of Assault Or Abduction [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com