Cole Parker, CEO of Divas In Defense, came through to talk to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.” Not only is it Teen Dating Violence Awareness Month, but human trafficking is also at an all-time high. Women are the main targets in both situations, so Cole breaks down how women can move smarter and be more aware as to reduce the risk of becoming targets.
Cole also breaks down ways to survive if you are ever targeted. He also explains why, if someone were to ever hold a gun to you and demand that you “get in the car,” that is not an option. Instead, you’ve got to fight tooth and nail to protect yourself. He talks about move called the “oh no you didn’t,” and more. Check out this exclusive interview for more helpful tips on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- #HugHim: Jamie Foxx Walks Out In The Middle Of An Interview After Being Asked About Katie Holmes
- Safaree Flexes On Gatorade & Supports Dancehall Icon Bounty Killa
- 9 Saturday Morning Cartoons You Probably Forgot About
- Trying To Sneak Into The ‘Black Panther’ Movie Was An Epic Fail
- G.O.A.T. Day: Take A Look Back At A Time Before Michael Jordan Became The Greatest Athlete Of All Time
- Joe Jackson’s Secret Daughter Talks Relationship With The Jacksons
- Drake’s New Social Media Challenge Is Exactly What The World Needs Right Now
- Wanda Sykes Calls Out Omarosa As A Black History Fail
- Serena Williams Hosts Surprise ‘Black Panther’ Screening For Black Girls
- Twerking In The Grocery Store Is Normal If You’re Like This Woman