Earlier this week, Donald Trump came to the defense of White House staffer Rob Porter, who is accused of domestic abuse by two ex-wives, and has resigned from his position. Trump demanded “due process,” lamenting about how the accusation alone can ruin a person’s life.
In response, many people called out the hypocrisy of such a demand from the man who took out a full-page ad in 1989, calling for the death of the Central Park 5, over a crime they would later be exonerated for. Click on the audio player to hear Jeff Johnson explain more in this exclusive clip from 3 Things You Should Know on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- SAVE THE DATE: Music Business Mondays
- Black-Owned Luxury Shoe Brand Keeyahri Debuts the Sarah Jakes-Roberts Summer 2021/2022 Shoe Collection
- Mommy And Me: Nicki Minaj And ‘Papa Bear’ Wear Coordinating Sweatsuits In Adorable Instagram Photo
- Tia Mowry-Hardrict Goes Blonde Again And We’re Loving It!
- Kamala Harris Becomes the First U.S. VP to March at Pride Event
- Water Rescue for Missing Swimmer Underway in Grove City
- Where to take Pops for Fathers Day?
- Ohio Vax A Million Fast Approaching
- Marion County Outage, Customers of ATT cannot Call 911
- Tracee Ellis Ross Is Officially Our Summer Body Goals
- Telfar Taps ‘The Real Housewives Of Potomac’ To Model New UGG Collaboration
How Donald Trump Ruined The Lives Of The Central Park 5 [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com