Earlier this week, Donald Trump came to the defense of White House staffer Rob Porter, who is accused of domestic abuse by two ex-wives, and has resigned from his position. Trump demanded “due process,” lamenting about how the accusation alone can ruin a person’s life.
In response, many people called out the hypocrisy of such a demand from the man who took out a full-page ad in 1989, calling for the death of the Central Park 5, over a crime they would later be exonerated for. Click on the audio player to hear Jeff Johnson explain more in this exclusive clip from 3 Things You Should Know on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- ‘LHHMIAS2’ Recap: Trina Mediates A Peace Talk Between Joy And Shay
- (Sigh): 6 Reasons It’s Mid-January & Your New Year Resolutions Are Already Dying
- Marjorie Harvey Posted A Video Of Grandchildren Pretend Breastfeeding, Sends The Internet Into An Uproar
- Future Didn’t Want Fans to Know He Quit Lean!
- City Girls And Cardi B’s “Twerk” Video Is Here (And It’s NSFW As Can Be) [NEW VIDEO]
- Gregg Leakes Apologizes To NeNe For Lashing Out At Her: ‘She Deserves Much More’
- Waka Flocka And Tammy Rivera Share How They Keep Their Relationship Spicy And Why It Was So Important For Them To Go On “Marriage Bootcamp”
- Gary’s Tea: Amber Rose Admits To Trying To Sell Crack, Kim Kardashian Shades Khloe Kardashian & More
- Terry Crews On Black Women: ‘They Supported Me The Most After My Sexual Assault’
- Mainstream Media Needs To Figure Out How To Call Racists Racist
How Donald Trump Ruined The Lives Of The Central Park 5 [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com