Stacey Abrams wants to make history by becoming the first Black woman governor of Georgia. In an article on Buzzfeed, Abrams was applauded while speaking to Black teenagers about what her goal was. Over the past couple of years Georgia has been turning into a blue state due to more diverse and college-educated voters.
Her colleague and opponent, Stacey Evan, is a White women with less experience, grew up poor and wants better for kids growing up like her. Reports state that this is a very tense time for the party. Between race and party politics both of these women face challenges.
Abrams is counting on Black voters to help her make history. She must secure the nomination to move on, but some say she is going to lose possibly 23% to 25% of White voters that vote Democrat during the election. Abrams is ready to fight these battles and be the governor of Georgia. We wish her the best of luck!
- Glass Interview
- Ohio Sees Record-Breaking Year For Organ Donations, Many Still Wait
- CBUS 411 Report: Urban Meyer To Be Football Analyst On Fox Sports
- Did Dame Dash Try To Seduce Beyonce Away From Jay-Z?
- Doin’ The Most Report: Soulja Boy’s Life Turns Into A Gangsta Movie
- Stevie Wonder Fired DL Hughley From His First Radio Job & 4 Other Things We Learned From DL Hughley’s RadioFacts Interview
- FYI: This Is Why The Doll Of Serena Williams’ Daughter Has Over 90,000 Followers On Instagram
- Kyrie Irving ‘Apologizes’ to LeBron James!!!
- We Can All Stop With The 10 Year Challenge Now Because Mariah Carey Won
- Things You Should Avoid Eating During Government Shutdown!
11 Powerful Images At The Women’s March 2018
1. Viola Davis inspires!Source: 1 of 11
2. Just say no!Source: 2 of 11
3. Say it loud!Source: 3 of 11
4. Migrant lives matter!Source: 4 of 11
5. Black and proud!Source: 5 of 11
6. ‘Together We Rise’Source: 6 of 11
7. #BlackGirlMagicSource: 7 of 11
8. #MeTooSource: 8 of 11
9. Power to the pollsSource: 9 of 11
10. EMPOWERSource: 10 of 11
11. Mission accomplished?Source: 11 of 11
What It Will Take To Get Stacey Abrams To Become America’s First Black Female Governor was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com