Stacey Abrams wants to make history by becoming the first Black woman governor of Georgia. In an article on Buzzfeed, Abrams was applauded while speaking to Black teenagers about what her goal was. Over the past couple of years Georgia has been turning into a blue state due to more diverse and college-educated voters.
Her colleague and opponent, Stacey Evan, is a White women with less experience, grew up poor and wants better for kids growing up like her. Reports state that this is a very tense time for the party. Between race and party politics both of these women face challenges.
Abrams is counting on Black voters to help her make history. She must secure the nomination to move on, but some say she is going to lose possibly 23% to 25% of White voters that vote Democrat during the election. Abrams is ready to fight these battles and be the governor of Georgia. We wish her the best of luck!
- Doin’ The Most Report: ‘LHHATL’ Tommie Lee Hit With 48 Hours In Jail
- Travis Scott Cops $100k “Astroworld” Ring
- Entertainment Rundown- Sesame Street characters Bert and Ernie have always been a gay couple
- Here’s An Exclusive Clip From Tonight’s Episode Of The Purge
- TOP 5 Ways TOO Not Lose Your Voice!!
- Columbus Zoo Rescued Manatees Are Going Back to Florida!
- Entertainment Rundown- Kanye West is Moving to Chicago!!
- City Show..Ohio Judge Resigns After Putting Hands On A Woman Filing A Protection Order
- Black Lives Matter Signs Damaged Or Stolen In Several Cities, Police Say
- Heartbreaking: College Student Dies After Family Says He Was Repeatedly Hazed
11 Powerful Images At The Women’s March 2018
1. Viola Davis inspires!1 of 10
2. Just say no!2 of 10
3. Say it loud!3 of 10
4. Migrant lives matter!4 of 10
5. Black and proud!5 of 10
6. ‘Together We Rise’6 of 10
7. #MeToo7 of 10
8. Power to the polls8 of 10
9. EMPOWER9 of 10
10. Mission accomplished?10 of 10
What It Will Take To Get Stacey Abrams To Become America’s First Black Female Governor was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com