Stacey Abrams wants to make history by becoming the first Black woman governor of Georgia. In an article on Buzzfeed, Abrams was applauded while speaking to Black teenagers about what her goal was. Over the past couple of years Georgia has been turning into a blue state due to more diverse and college-educated voters.
Her colleague and opponent, Stacey Evan, is a White women with less experience, grew up poor and wants better for kids growing up like her. Reports state that this is a very tense time for the party. Between race and party politics both of these women face challenges.
Abrams is counting on Black voters to help her make history. She must secure the nomination to move on, but some say she is going to lose possibly 23% to 25% of White voters that vote Democrat during the election. Abrams is ready to fight these battles and be the governor of Georgia. We wish her the best of luck!
- The Best Dunks From the Slam Dunk Contest Are . . .
- Nipsey Hussle’s “Victory Lap” Release Party Erupts In Gunfire
- Joe Jackson’s love child to release tell all book
- Kanye West Joins Kid Cudi For Surprise Performance At NBA All-Star Weekend Event
- Twista Gets Into Fight Outside NBA All-Star Weekend Party
- LeBron James Brings Back Fun in NBA All Star Game
- ‘Black Panther’ Smashes Box Office Records and Hollywood Myths
- Yikes! Video Of Seemingly Intoxicated Jill Scott Appears On Social Media
- Chrissy Teigen Doesn’t Know Anything About Hubby John Legend And It’s Hilarious
- Sex Clip Of Blac Chyna Leaks & She’s Going To The Police