Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School was saddened yesterday after gunman came into the school and fatally shot 17 people. Aaron Feis, the assistant football coach is now being labeled a hero after shielding students from the gunfire. The school sent out a message on Twitter honoring him.
They said, “It is with Great sadness that our Football Family has learned about the death of Aaron Feis. He was our Assistant Football Coach and security guard. He selflessly shielded students from the shooter when he was shot. He died a hero and he will forever be in our hearts and memories.” In an article from PEOPLE they mentioned that he pushed a female student out of the way.
Feis cousin, Lori Carter said, “I am heartbroken. He wasn’t just my cousin. He was my best friend and my advisor, if you will. He always took the time to listen and gave me the best advice.” Feis leaves behind a young daughter that he loved so much. We will continue to keep these families in our prayers.
- Who Done It: Robber Shoots Himself In The Hand [EXCLUSIVE]
- Why Jazz In The Gardens Means So Much To Rickey Smiley [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Tamar Braxton Teases Talk Show Debut?
- Woman Gets $10,000 Voucher From United Airlines For Giving Up Her Seat
- SLAY: Naomi Campbell To Receive 2018 CFDA Fashion Icon Award
- Jeezy Announces Retirement; Says “Thug Motivation 104: Trust The Process” Will Be His Last Album
- Are Tiny and T.I. Planning To Renew Their Vows?
- Make It Rain : Comedian/Producer Byron Allen Buys Weather Channel For $300 Million
- RIP: This Woman Staged A Funeral For Her Youth On Her 30th Birthday
- Change Of Heart? After Calling 2Pac ‘Boring,’ Lil Xan Plays His Music At A Concert