Keshia Knight Pulliam made headlines after leaving the “Celebrity Big Brother” house. She didn’t want to stay anymore because she was having a hard time creating breast milk for her daughter. Radio V Talk in an article released that Pulliam owes over 100,000 in unpaid taxes.
She allegedly owes $51,000 in unpaid taxes from 2011 and 2013. Since then it has grown in interest as well as penalties. Pulliam and the other celebrities in the home were guaranteed to be paid $200,000 to be on the show.
Week by week that amount would increase and the winner will take home $500,000. There is no indication on if she has paid since leaving the show, but fans want to know. Do you think Keshia Knight Pulliam only did the show to pay back the taxes?
- DJ Mr King and Cece settle the Popeyes vs Chick-Fil-A Debate
- Win Tickets to See Big Freedia
- Wi-Fi inside The Shoe to be available for Ohio State season opener
- Here Are Some Of The Different Hairstyles That The Aunt Jackie’s Grapeseed Collection Will Help You Create
- LET’S MAKEUP: Beauty Bakerie Launches InstaBake Line For Dewy Skin
- Wild Instagram Hoax Goes Viral Thanks To Celebrity Shares
- WANDA SYKES AND MIKE EPPS TO STAR IN NETFLIX COMEDY SERIES
- Zoe Kravitz And YSL Beauty Launch Lipstick Collection
- Cleveland Browns bring Braxton Miller back to Ohio! Browns sign Braxton!!!
- Columbus PAY ATTENTION!! AEP warning customers about potential scams demanding immediate payment
Bill Cosby: 15 Of The Best Moments From ‘The Cosby Show’
1. Peter From Across The StreetSource: 1 of 15
2. Denise Gets A CarSource: 2 of 15
3. Theo Huxtable Lost His WomanSource: 3 of 15
4. Night & DaySource: 4 of 15
5. Who Broke The Clock?Source: 5 of 15
6. Claire Huxtable’s Feminist RantSource: 6 of 15
7. A Touch Of WonderSource: 7 of 15
8. Theo Gets An EarringSource: 8 of 15
Why Keshia Knight Pulliam Is In Trouble With The Georgia Department Of Revenue was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com