Keshia Knight Pulliam made headlines after leaving the “Celebrity Big Brother” house. She didn’t want to stay anymore because she was having a hard time creating breast milk for her daughter. Radio V Talk in an article released that Pulliam owes over 100,000 in unpaid taxes.
She allegedly owes $51,000 in unpaid taxes from 2011 and 2013. Since then it has grown in interest as well as penalties. Pulliam and the other celebrities in the home were guaranteed to be paid $200,000 to be on the show.
Week by week that amount would increase and the winner will take home $500,000. There is no indication on if she has paid since leaving the show, but fans want to know. Do you think Keshia Knight Pulliam only did the show to pay back the taxes?
- Cuteness Overload! Cardi B Shares Video of Kulture Enjoying Her Daddy’s Music
- Nipsey Hussle And Lauren London Showcase Their Hood Love In GQ Shoot
- WATCH: Jussie Smollett Released on Bond Encounters Aggressive Media Outside Courthouse
- Self Care Health Movement, with “Zipstitch”!
- The Break Up of Blac Chyna and Soulja Boy!!
- Gary’s Tea: Stevie J Opens Up About His Sex Life With Faith, K. Michelle Fan Pulls Out Subpoena On Her & More
- Idris Elba set to host “SNL” with guest performance by Khalid March 9
- The Bodega Hive Is In Full Formation For The ‘Desus & Mero’ Premiere Tonight
- Rapper Blueface could be facing 3 years in prison
- 2 Chainz Calls Out Nike After New Sneaker Is Released
Bill Cosby: 15 Of The Best Moments From ‘The Cosby Show’
1. Peter From Across The StreetSource: 1 of 15
2. Denise Gets A CarSource: 2 of 15
3. Theo Huxtable Lost His WomanSource: 3 of 15
4. Night & DaySource: 4 of 15
5. Who Broke The Clock?Source: 5 of 15
6. Claire Huxtable’s Feminist RantSource: 6 of 15
7. A Touch Of WonderSource: 7 of 15
8. Theo Gets An EarringSource: 8 of 15
Why Keshia Knight Pulliam Is In Trouble With The Georgia Department Of Revenue was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com