“Black Panther” has taken the world by storm and has made over $1 billion. Special K talked about the movie and Gary With Da Tea is ready for this entire excitement for the movie to be over. “Ghetto Black Panther” featuring Cardi B, Chris Tucker and others might be in it.
He also talked about how people want to open new strip clubs based upon the movie. Special K believes that Octavia Spencer, TD Jakes and several other celebrities will open a Pig Foot Palace, but it might not be welcomed in Wakanda. What do you think about these ideas?
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- ‘LHHATL’ Stars Lil’ Scrappy & Bambi Welcome Their Prince Breland Into The World
- Bill Cosby Might Be In Prison On Monday
- Thug Who Flashed Gun At Florida A&M Students Surrenders To Police
- My Elementary School Was Named After A Racist. Now It’s Named After Barack Obama
- Rickey Smiley & Eva Marcille Run Down 10 Rules To Cellphone Etiquette [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Michael Bae Jordon Is Bringing His Own Brand Of Sexy To Coach As An Ambassador
- Heartbreaking: Botham Jean Avoided Police And Once Said, ‘Mom, I Don’t Want To Be Stopped’
- The Rewind – MGK Needs Weezy’s Pistol, Swizzy Teases “Poison”
- Wet Storms: Donald Trump’s Most Ignorant Moments During Hurricane Relief Efforts
- Toadstool Trump Attacks Brett Kavanough’s Accuser On Twitter
"Black Panther" In Conversation At The Apollo [PHOTOS]
1. Black Panther in Conversation at The Apollo1 of 8
2. Black Panther in Conversation at The Apollo2 of 8
3. Black Panther in Conversation at The Apollo3 of 8
4. Black Panther in Conversation at The Apollo4 of 8
5. Black Panther in Conversation5 of 8
6. Black Panther in Conversation6 of 8
7. Black Panther in Conversation7 of 8
8. Black Panther in Conversation8 of 8
How “Black Panther” Is Sparking Other Celebrities To Create Businesses [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com