“Black Panther” has taken the world by storm and has made over $1 billion. Special K talked about the movie and Gary With Da Tea is ready for this entire excitement for the movie to be over. “Ghetto Black Panther” featuring Cardi B, Chris Tucker and others might be in it.
He also talked about how people want to open new strip clubs based upon the movie. Special K believes that Octavia Spencer, TD Jakes and several other celebrities will open a Pig Foot Palace, but it might not be welcomed in Wakanda. What do you think about these ideas?
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Meek Mill Speaks On Prison Labor
- Digital Dash: Strippers Are Accepting Tips Via Cash App
- Lil Kim Hit With Another Tax Lien For $188K
- Students On Guard After Reported Rape Near OSU Campus
- Goon Lagoon: Gucci Mane Swimming In The Blue Lagoon Is A Sight We Never Thought We’d See
- GG Music: Nyemiah Supreme Isn’t Here For Excuses On “Do Better”
- Young GG’z: Watch These Genius College Students Finesse Their Campus
- The Internet Is On #PermitPatty’s Neck After She Calls The Cop On Black Child For Selling Water
- OMG: Priest Goes Rogue When He Slaps A Crying Baby In Viral Video
- Teens Arrested In Shooting Death Of 9-Year-Old In Cleveland
"Black Panther" In Conversation At The Apollo [PHOTOS]
1. Black Panther in Conversation at The Apollo1 of 8
2. Black Panther in Conversation at The Apollo2 of 8
3. Black Panther in Conversation at The Apollo3 of 8
4. Black Panther in Conversation at The Apollo4 of 8
5. Black Panther in Conversation5 of 8
6. Black Panther in Conversation6 of 8
7. Black Panther in Conversation7 of 8
8. Black Panther in Conversation8 of 8
How “Black Panther” Is Sparking Other Celebrities To Create Businesses [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com