“Black Panther” has taken the world by storm and has made over $1 billion. Special K talked about the movie and Gary With Da Tea is ready for this entire excitement for the movie to be over. “Ghetto Black Panther” featuring Cardi B, Chris Tucker and others might be in it.
He also talked about how people want to open new strip clubs based upon the movie. Special K believes that Octavia Spencer, TD Jakes and several other celebrities will open a Pig Foot Palace, but it might not be welcomed in Wakanda. What do you think about these ideas?
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- HBCU Enrollment on the Rise!
- Did Wendy Williams’ Husband Welcome A New Baby With His Alleged Mistress?
- Shaq Has A New Gig
- #WatchYourself: The Internet Celebrates ‘Us’ With Chilling Dance Videos & Fan Art
- Ohio Man Arrested & Charged After Beating Alleged Child Molester
- Somebody Come Look at this : Yung Joc Gets 3D Tupac in His Hair!
- Christian Combs On Kim Porter’s Death: ‘My Whole World Stopped’
- Monday Motivation: Get Rid of Belly Fat with Simple Exercises and Healthy Diet
- Man Who Kicked Elderly Woman On Train Arrested, Fiancée Claims He Acted In Self-Defense
- City Sports!! Our Buckeye’s had a great year..but in the end Houston was too much Buckeye’s out of NCAA Tournament
"Black Panther" In Conversation At The Apollo [PHOTOS]
1. Black Panther in Conversation at The ApolloSource: 1 of 8
2. Black Panther in Conversation at The ApolloSource: 2 of 8
3. Black Panther in Conversation at The ApolloSource: 3 of 8
4. Black Panther in Conversation at The ApolloSource: 4 of 8
5. Black Panther in ConversationSource: 5 of 8
6. Black Panther in ConversationSource: 6 of 8
7. Black Panther in ConversationSource: 7 of 8
8. Black Panther in ConversationSource: 8 of 8
How “Black Panther” Is Sparking Other Celebrities To Create Businesses [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com