“Black Panther” has taken the world by storm and has made over $1 billion. Special K talked about the movie and Gary With Da Tea is ready for this entire excitement for the movie to be over. “Ghetto Black Panther” featuring Cardi B, Chris Tucker and others might be in it.
He also talked about how people want to open new strip clubs based upon the movie. Special K believes that Octavia Spencer, TD Jakes and several other celebrities will open a Pig Foot Palace, but it might not be welcomed in Wakanda. What do you think about these ideas?
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- City Show Offset Want’s His Family Back, But The Haters Are Making It Impossible!!!
- Offset Wants Cardi B Back
- ‘RHOAS11’ Recap: Porsha Brings Dennis To Tears With Her Major News
- Schools Fail To Consult With Black Parents When Their Kids Were Targets Of Racist Bullying
- Minneapolis’ Black Community Sends Message To Police That It Doesn’t ‘Tolerate Racism’
- Lone Witness In Botham Jean Shooting Breaks Silence After Being ‘Blacklisted’: Report
- Let It Gooo: 10 Classic Shows We’d Rather See On Netflix Besides Friends
- New Magazine To Explore The Black Student Experience At Temple University
- #BlackExcellence: Three African-American Students Selected As 2019 Rhodes Scholars
- Kid Cudi, Wiz Khalifa & More Own The Spotlight At BAPE Heads Show In NYC
"Black Panther" In Conversation At The Apollo [PHOTOS]
1. Black Panther in Conversation at The ApolloSource: 1 of 8
2. Black Panther in Conversation at The ApolloSource: 2 of 8
3. Black Panther in Conversation at The ApolloSource: 3 of 8
4. Black Panther in Conversation at The ApolloSource: 4 of 8
5. Black Panther in ConversationSource: 5 of 8
6. Black Panther in ConversationSource: 6 of 8
7. Black Panther in ConversationSource: 7 of 8
8. Black Panther in ConversationSource: 8 of 8
How “Black Panther” Is Sparking Other Celebrities To Create Businesses [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com