Beyoncè, Jay-Z, Blue Ivy and other celebrities all arrived at the Wearable Art Gala and it looked like a good time. One portion of the gala is where art is sold. Blue Ivy decided to bid on a painting of Sidney Poitier and bid $18,000 over Tyler Perry.
Perry wanted the painting and they had to battle it out, but he ended up winning. Wendy Williams returned to her show today and she revealed that she needs to put her health first. We hope she had a great day back and continues to stay in good health.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- CITY SHOW.. NFL NEW RULE SAY KNEELING FOR THE NATIONAL ANTHEM……. 15 YARD PENALTY!!!
- CITY SHOW PNC Represents In A Major Way $$$$$$
- T.I & Tiny Update Their Divorce Proceedings
- The NFL Now Requires Players To Stand For The National Anthem
- CITY SHOW Review : “The First Purge”
- Ohio Woman Left Her Baby In The Car To Get Her Hair Done!!!
- Wakanda For Ever! Watch this cute couple make a break-taking entrance to prom!
- Eve Believes Kendrick Lamar Fan Wouldn’t Have Never Said The N-Word If We Eliminate It!
- FAB FINDS: 21 Side-Slit Skirts And Dresses To Add To Your Spring Wardrobe
- Stacey Abrams Is Trying Becoming Nation’s First Black Female Governor
Why Blue Ivy Got Into A Bidding War With Tyler Perry [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com