Beyoncè, Jay-Z, Blue Ivy and other celebrities all arrived at the Wearable Art Gala and it looked like a good time. One portion of the gala is where art is sold. Blue Ivy decided to bid on a painting of Sidney Poitier and bid $18,000 over Tyler Perry.
Perry wanted the painting and they had to battle it out, but he ended up winning. Wendy Williams returned to her show today and she revealed that she needs to put her health first. We hope she had a great day back and continues to stay in good health.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Doin The Most: LHHH’s Teairra Marie Confirms Lyrica Is Pregnant
- Nostalgia Overload: Listen To Ashanti & Ja Rule’s New Track, “Encore”
- Columbus Rundown- Mom Warns parents after Mosquito Bite leave 6 yr old in ICU
- Aretha Franklin Family Ask for Prayer as the 76 yr old Battles Cancer
- Entertainment Rundown-HBO Hit ‘Insecure” Season 3 Premiere
- Awkwafina & Crazy Rich Asians Cast Talk The Black Panther Comparisons
- Watch: Cristiano Ronaldo Goes Sneaker Shopping With Complex In Beijing, China
- Whew, Chile: The Viral Moments You Missed From The Season 3 Premiere Of ‘Insecure’
- Is This Real? Omarosa Airs Out The White House Dirty Laundry…
- Gut Full Of Melanin Magic: Remy Ma Shows Her Baby Bump!
Why Blue Ivy Got Into A Bidding War With Tyler Perry [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com