Whether it’s sitting pretty with Anna Wintour or slaying our lives on the red carpet, Cardi B.’s fashion game is A-1. Styled by Kollin Carter, he’s been going with a Lil’ Kim and Nicki Minaj vibe for the Bronx artist. Her album cover was no exception.
Cardi B. gave us an all-pink look in a custom bright pink Zana Bayne belted dress with a Tzarina by Ollia soft pink faux fur. She wore pink thigh high fishnets paired with $950.00 Miu Miu crystal embellished pumps. Her hair was done by Tokyo Stylez who gave her a slick look. That fierce highlight and overall makeup look was done by Erika La’Pearl.
Beauties, what do you think of this look? Tell us in the comment section.
TREND REPORT: Fendi Ready To Wear Finds Resurgence In Popularity With Today's 'It' Celebs
1. FENDI - AUTUMN/WINTER 2018/2019Source:Getty 1 of 19
2. FENDI - AUTUMN/WINTER 2018/2019Source:Getty 2 of 19
3. FENDI - AUTUMN/WINTER 2018/2019Source:Getty 3 of 19
4. KANYE WESTSource: 4 of 19
5. KAREN CIVILSource: 5 of 19
6. DRAYA MICHELESource: 6 of 19
7. ORLANDO SCANDRICKSource: 7 of 19
8. BRANDON BANKSSource:Getty 8 of 19
9. ORLANDO SCANDRICKSource: 9 of 19
10. GUCCI MANE AND KEYSHIA KA'OIRSource: 10 of 19
11. GUCCI MANE AND KEYSHIA KA'OIRSource: 11 of 19
12. MONICA BROWNSource: 12 of 19
13. LAIYAH BROWN AND MONICA BROWNSource: 13 of 19
14. NICKI MINAJSource: 14 of 19
Here Are All The Fashion Details On Cardi B.’s Visuals For Her ‘Be Careful’ Promo Cover was originally published on hellobeautiful.com