Blac Chyna recently got into a bit of an altercation with someone at Six Flags while she was with her family. She used the stroller as a weapon which caused her to lose her deal with the company Mommy. Chyna was supposed to be the ambassador for the company, but they don’t like the fact she acted out and it will possibly make them lose millions.
Rickey Smiley mentioned that it isn’t right that someone tried to touch her child and she was defending herself. Da Brat and Gary With Da Tea agreed as well. Rickey believes better things are coming and that she shouldn’t worry.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Yung Miami Shows Off Her Killer Bod In Diddy-Branded Socks
- Normani Gives Us Style Goals In An All-Black Burberry Ensemble
- Chloe Bailey Shows Off Her Effortless Style On Instagram
- Mississippi Welfare Scandal Sparks Calls For Brett Favre To Be Kicked Out Of Football Hall Of Fame
- Mack Wilds Got Us Fit And Lit In NYC At Movement Live By Michelob ULTRA
- Megan Thee Stallion Calls Out Haters For Twisting Her ‘Body Positivity’ Message
- Jamila Gray Talks “On The Come Up,’ Working With Sanaa Lathan, Battle Rapping, & More
- Hailey Bieber Is Accredited For ‘Brownie Glazed Lips’ Beauty Trend, And Women Of Color Aren’t Having It
- No Justice For Jonathan Price: ‘All-White Jury’ Acquits Ex-Texas Cop Accused Of Murdering Black Man
- John Boyega, Jamie Foxx & Teyonnah Parris Star In The Science Fiction Comedy Mystery ‘They Cloned Tyrone’ [TRAILER]