On what many thought was Cardi B’s day, Drake might have just stolen a little of her shine by dropping a new song and video in the middle of the night that has us so hype!
Drake released a visual for ‘Nice For What’ celebrating women to the beat of New Orleans bounce. The visual has many appearances from some of our favs like Issa Rae, Tracee Ellis Ross, Letitia Wright, Tiffany Haddish, Yara Shahidi and many more. The track included a sample from Lauren Hill’s ‘Ex-Factor and with the voice of Big Freedia this song and visual is giving us life!
And while we still love Cardi B’s ‘Invasion of Privacy’ we can’t help but give Drake some love too…
- Want to Be a Vendor For Our Job and Recruitment Fair?
- Win Tickets to the Breakaway Festival
- This Couple’s Tom Joyner Fantastic Voyage Love Story Will Warm Your Heart
- A&E Debuts Back-to-Back Prison Centric Series ’60 Days In’ & ‘Inmate to Roommate’
- For The Kiddos: Netflix Releases The Trailers For The Upcoming ‘Ivy & Bean’ Films
- Behind the Edit: ‘Euphoria’s’ Editorial Team Shares How They Crafted Season 2
- The Case Of Christopher Shaw And His Struggle For Justice After Being Paralyzed By Texas Police
- LO DOWN: Meg Thee Stallion Criticized For Copying Chris Brown’s Fan Meet & Greet!
- Virginia Officials, Residents Mad USPS Closed Post Office With Historical Signs For ‘Colored’ Customers
- AFAF: He Refuses To Post Me On His Social Media!
- DameDot Returns & Releases Deluxe Version Of ‘F**k Yo Summer’