On what many thought was Cardi B’s day, Drake might have just stolen a little of her shine by dropping a new song and video in the middle of the night that has us so hype!
Drake released a visual for ‘Nice For What’ celebrating women to the beat of New Orleans bounce. The visual has many appearances from some of our favs like Issa Rae, Tracee Ellis Ross, Letitia Wright, Tiffany Haddish, Yara Shahidi and many more. The track included a sample from Lauren Hill’s ‘Ex-Factor and with the voice of Big Freedia this song and visual is giving us life!
And while we still love Cardi B’s ‘Invasion of Privacy’ we can’t help but give Drake some love too…
- Michael Ealy & Meagan Good On Protecting Black Women In ‘The Intruder’
- D.L. Hughley Says Robert Kraft’s Spa Sex Tape Should Be Released
- Schoolboy Q Announces Release Of “Crash Talk”
- Netflix Announces Its First Original African Animated Series
- Nicki Minaj Parts Ways With Management
- Dave East Becomes Music Critic & Chrissy Teigen Defends Her Throne: This Week’s Winners & Losers
- CARDI B In Court for Strip Club Fight … SHOVE YOUR PLEA DEAL, OKURRRRR!!!
- The Drake Curse is REAL
- Sparkle Is Hoping She Won’t Have To Take The Stand Against R. Kelly In Sex Case
- US judge blocks part of Ohio ban on abortion procedure