On what many thought was Cardi B’s day, Drake might have just stolen a little of her shine by dropping a new song and video in the middle of the night that has us so hype!
Drake released a visual for ‘Nice For What’ celebrating women to the beat of New Orleans bounce. The visual has many appearances from some of our favs like Issa Rae, Tracee Ellis Ross, Letitia Wright, Tiffany Haddish, Yara Shahidi and many more. The track included a sample from Lauren Hill’s ‘Ex-Factor and with the voice of Big Freedia this song and visual is giving us life!
And while we still love Cardi B’s ‘Invasion of Privacy’ we can’t help but give Drake some love too…
- DeWine Allows Casinos, Amusement Parks And Water Parks To Reopen June 19th!
- Welp: Protestors Take Action After David Oyelowo Said ‘Selma’ Was Blackballed
- Buy A Lipslut F*ck Trump Lipstick This Week To Support #BlackLivesMatter
- The Ultimate Gift Guide To Celebrate Pride Month
- The Columbus Zoo & Aquarium is Back with New Safety Guidelines..
- Forbes Annual Highest-Paid Celebrities List!
- Grippo Potato Chip Factory Closed After Fire
- Kanye West Donates $2 Million to Floyd, Arbery, and Taylor Families, to Pay Floyd’s Daughter’s College Tuition
- Governor DeWine Allows Entertainment Businesses To Reopen June 10th!
- LOCAL NEWS: Ohio to Have Several Entertainment and Recreational Activities Reopen on June 10