On what many thought was Cardi B’s day, Drake might have just stolen a little of her shine by dropping a new song and video in the middle of the night that has us so hype!
Drake released a visual for ‘Nice For What’ celebrating women to the beat of New Orleans bounce. The visual has many appearances from some of our favs like Issa Rae, Tracee Ellis Ross, Letitia Wright, Tiffany Haddish, Yara Shahidi and many more. The track included a sample from Lauren Hill’s ‘Ex-Factor and with the voice of Big Freedia this song and visual is giving us life!
And while we still love Cardi B’s ‘Invasion of Privacy’ we can’t help but give Drake some love too…
- Jeff Johnson Gives Update On Cyntoia Brown’s Life Sentence, Shares Story About Homeless Kid Who Posed As A Busboy & Worked For Tips
- Gary’s Tea: Beyonce Accused Of Cultural Appropriation, Meghan Markle Is Allegedly Causing Controversy With Palace Staff & More
- Ways to Decode His Body Language
- A Broken Promise & Game 7 Of The 2016 NBA Finals Led This Young Man To Start A Mini-Revolution On Rikers Island
- Nipsey Hussle and Lauren London Married?
- Meet Your Friendly Brooklyn Spider-Man | Extra Butter
- City Show Heisman trophy winner Kyler Murray apologizes for old tweets
- City Show Popular TV Host Steps Down After More Than 2 Decades On Daytime TV
- Michelle Obama Adds Ohio Book Tour Stop
- CBUS 411 Report: Family Demands Answers After SWAT Killed 16-Year-Old