On what many thought was Cardi B’s day, Drake might have just stolen a little of her shine by dropping a new song and video in the middle of the night that has us so hype!
Drake released a visual for ‘Nice For What’ celebrating women to the beat of New Orleans bounce. The visual has many appearances from some of our favs like Issa Rae, Tracee Ellis Ross, Letitia Wright, Tiffany Haddish, Yara Shahidi and many more. The track included a sample from Lauren Hill’s ‘Ex-Factor and with the voice of Big Freedia this song and visual is giving us life!
And while we still love Cardi B’s ‘Invasion of Privacy’ we can’t help but give Drake some love too…
- Are We Trading The “Cha-Cha Slide” For The “Christian Slide?”
- Sony Announces New Collab Series Uniting SME Artists With Its Latest Technology
- Florida Man Abandons Son On The Highway For Believing He Was Gay
- BET Is Developing A Miniseries On Andre Harrell’s Uptown Records
- R. Kelly Charged With Bribery, Because Aaliyah
- Shots Fired At Ohio Undercover Officer
- Brandy Confirms New ‘Moesha’ Reboot!
- New “Free Store” Opens Monday In Linden Community!
- XXXTentacion ft. Trippie Redd & PnB Rock “Bad Vibes Forever,” Consequence ft. Conway The Machine “Complex Con” & More | Daily Visuals 12.5.19
- No Escape: 10 Terrible Songs From The 2010s That Got Played To Death