On what many thought was Cardi B’s day, Drake might have just stolen a little of her shine by dropping a new song and video in the middle of the night that has us so hype!
Drake released a visual for ‘Nice For What’ celebrating women to the beat of New Orleans bounce. The visual has many appearances from some of our favs like Issa Rae, Tracee Ellis Ross, Letitia Wright, Tiffany Haddish, Yara Shahidi and many more. The track included a sample from Lauren Hill’s ‘Ex-Factor and with the voice of Big Freedia this song and visual is giving us life!
And while we still love Cardi B’s ‘Invasion of Privacy’ we can’t help but give Drake some love too…
- Diva’s Daily Dirt: Cardi B Defends Choice To Put Kylie Jenner In WAP Video
- Education in Columbus: An Urban One Virtual Town Hall Pt.2
- If You’re A Fan Of Bobbi Brown’s Vitamin Enriched Face Base, You’re Going To Love The New Eye Base
- Eye On The Community: CASA of Franklin County
- Graphic Video: Black Teens Who Needed Help Are Held At Gunpoint By Responding Cops
- Facebook Removes Numerous Fugazi Pages & Instagram Accounts Pretending To Be Black Trump Supporters
- TRIED IT: Bread Beauty Supply’s Curly Hair Products Smell GOODT
- #FreeTianna: Everything To Know About BLM Protester Facing Felony Charges After Organizing Protest
- Gabrielle Union’s Curly Fro Is Flourishing
- Carole Baskin Is Upset At WAP Video & 50 Cent & Rick Ross Are Friends?! [WATCH]