On what many thought was Cardi B’s day, Drake might have just stolen a little of her shine by dropping a new song and video in the middle of the night that has us so hype!
Drake released a visual for ‘Nice For What’ celebrating women to the beat of New Orleans bounce. The visual has many appearances from some of our favs like Issa Rae, Tracee Ellis Ross, Letitia Wright, Tiffany Haddish, Yara Shahidi and many more. The track included a sample from Lauren Hill’s ‘Ex-Factor and with the voice of Big Freedia this song and visual is giving us life!
And while we still love Cardi B’s ‘Invasion of Privacy’ we can’t help but give Drake some love too…
- Superintendent Dr. Dixon Sets Goals For Upcoming School Year
- R. Kelly STILL NASTY!!! Feds Accuse Singer Of Spreading Herpes
- ‘We Have Medicine:’ Brothers In Jussie Smollett Case Back In Nigeria Offering ‘Love And Good Energy’
- Natural Vibes: Meg Thee Stallion Shows Off Her Textured Tresses
- Lizzo , Justin Timberlake and Meek Mill in studio
- Kim Kardashian Wins $300 Million Dollar Lawsuit
- “The Proud Family” Is Coming Back!!!
- Boosie Faces Up To 1 Year In Jail
- Is YFB Lucci Taking Shots At Young Thug?
- Big Sean Donates $100K For Studio At Boys & Girls Club In Detroit