On what many thought was Cardi B’s day, Drake might have just stolen a little of her shine by dropping a new song and video in the middle of the night that has us so hype!
Drake released a visual for ‘Nice For What’ celebrating women to the beat of New Orleans bounce. The visual has many appearances from some of our favs like Issa Rae, Tracee Ellis Ross, Letitia Wright, Tiffany Haddish, Yara Shahidi and many more. The track included a sample from Lauren Hill’s ‘Ex-Factor and with the voice of Big Freedia this song and visual is giving us life!
And while we still love Cardi B’s ‘Invasion of Privacy’ we can’t help but give Drake some love too…
- Yung Miami Gives Birth To Baby Girl, See Photo!
- Women Detail Sexual Harassment By Top Columbus Fire Official
- 3 pharmacists, Mount Carmel hospital face potential fines, charges in overdose scandal
- Lisa Raye Says She lost her Husband to Duane Martin
- National Chocolate Cupcake Day
- To Be Black & Lit: 10 HBCU Homecoming Do’s & Don’ts
- City Of Dallas Might Not Be Part Of Botham Jean’s Family’s Civil Lawsuit After All
- Woman In Pastor David E. Wilson’s Alleged Sex Tape Identified, According To Social Media
- 101.1 The Wiz Presents: #WizFreestyleFriday with DJ J.Dough Feat. @EastsideMas Ep.50
- Beard Or No Beard: Do You Prefer These Famous Men With Or Without A Beard?