On what many thought was Cardi B’s day, Drake might have just stolen a little of her shine by dropping a new song and video in the middle of the night that has us so hype!
Drake released a visual for ‘Nice For What’ celebrating women to the beat of New Orleans bounce. The visual has many appearances from some of our favs like Issa Rae, Tracee Ellis Ross, Letitia Wright, Tiffany Haddish, Yara Shahidi and many more. The track included a sample from Lauren Hill’s ‘Ex-Factor and with the voice of Big Freedia this song and visual is giving us life!
And while we still love Cardi B’s ‘Invasion of Privacy’ we can’t help but give Drake some love too…
- Ohio Couple Expecting Quintuplets!
- Tyler The Creator Wins Grammy- Then Gives The Academy A Truth Pill
- Teen Charged in Friends Shooting Death, Pataskala home
- Ohio State Basketball Team Honor’s Kobe Bryant
- Coronovirus, What is it?
- MODEL MONDAY: Jamie Lea Is More Than Her Metrics
- #MambaForLife: A Look Back At Kobe Bryant’s Most Fun, Off-Court Moments We Forgot About
- Counterfeit $100 Bills Circulating In Chillicothe
- Diddy Demands Changes For Grammys
- Happy Birthday Anita Baker! Young People Appreciate The Queen Of Soul Too