Lil Wayne just found out he isn’t the father of a 16-year-old boy. Paul Ryan wants to spend more time with his family and will not be looking at re-election as the speaker. A school in Pennsylvania is handing out baseball bats to their teachers.
They want them to use it as a weapon to fight off attackers. The Minnesota Timberwolves made it into the playoffs and are super excited. They will face the Houston Rockets in the upcoming weeks.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Fashion Designer Thierry Mugler Has Passed Away At Age 73
- Secretary Deb Haaland Sees Bipartisan Infrastructure Bill As Pathway To Addressing Environmental Racism
- Rihanna Spotted Out In Oversized Red Parka For NYC Date Night With Boyfriend A$AP Rocky
- Will Packer Confirms That ‘Girls Trip 2’ Is On The Way: ‘The Ladies Are In’
- ‘Karen’s Husband’ Arrested, Identified After Racist, Violent Tirade Attacking Teen Smoothie Shop Workers Caught On Video
- Black Women-Led Organizations Launch Reproductive Justice Agenda On 49th Anniversary of Roe. v. Wade
- Kandi Burruss Serves Drama In New Spinoff ‘Kandi & The Gang’
- Regina King Speaks On 26-Year-Old Son’s Death: ‘Our Family Is Devastated’
- RIP Ian Alexander Jr.: Final Social Media Posts From Regina King’s Only Son Suggest His Career Was About To Take Off
- Ian Alexander Jr, The Son of Actress/Director Regina King Has Died
How Teachers Are Protecting Themselves In Pennsylvania [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com