Jeff Johnson is back and talked about the case surrounding Lakeith Smith. Him and a couple other boys tried to rob a house and an officer killed one of them. Lakeith will now serve 65 years for murder even though he didn’t shoot anyone.
Mariah Carey recently came out and talked about how she is bipolar. She has been struggling with it for 17 years and just became comfortable enough to talk about it. Jeff loves the fact that she was transparent and we must keep talking and helping others out in the community that deal with mental health issues.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Fashion Designer Thierry Mugler Has Passed Away At Age 73
- Secretary Deb Haaland Sees Bipartisan Infrastructure Bill As Pathway To Addressing Environmental Racism
- Rihanna Spotted Out In Oversized Red Parka For NYC Date Night With Boyfriend A$AP Rocky
- Will Packer Confirms That ‘Girls Trip 2’ Is On The Way: ‘The Ladies Are In’
- ‘Karen’s Husband’ Arrested, Identified After Racist, Violent Tirade Attacking Teen Smoothie Shop Workers Caught On Video
- Black Women-Led Organizations Launch Reproductive Justice Agenda On 49th Anniversary of Roe. v. Wade
- Kandi Burruss Serves Drama In New Spinoff ‘Kandi & The Gang’
- Regina King Speaks On 26-Year-Old Son’s Death: ‘Our Family Is Devastated’
- RIP Ian Alexander Jr.: Final Social Media Posts From Regina King’s Only Son Suggest His Career Was About To Take Off
- Ian Alexander Jr, The Son of Actress/Director Regina King Has Died
10 Facts About Mariah Carey's Career
1. Born Mariah Angela Carey on March 27, 1970Source: 1 of 9
2. Her mother an Irish American was an Opera singer while her father, African-American and Venezuelan was an aeronautical enginer.Source: 2 of 9
3. In high school she was nicknamed “Mirage” because she used to skip class all the time.Source: 3 of 9
4. Mariah Carey recieved a star on the Hollywood Walk Of Fame on August 5, 2015Source: 4 of 9
5. When she sings, she has a 5 octave vocal rangeSource: 5 of 9
6. Together her and Nick Cannon had twins Moroccan & MonroeSource: 6 of 9
7. She has won a total of 5 Grammy AwardsSource: 7 of 9
8. In 2002, she joined the board of directors on Fresh Air Fund. She supports their career program named Camp Mariah.Source: 8 of 9
9. Her song “All I Want For Christmas Is You” has 409 million views on YouTube since it was uploaded in 2009.Source: 9 of 9
How Mariah Carey’s Admission To Being Bipolar Can Help Others [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com