Jeff Johnson is back and talked about the case surrounding Lakeith Smith. Him and a couple other boys tried to rob a house and an officer killed one of them. Lakeith will now serve 65 years for murder even though he didn’t shoot anyone.
Mariah Carey recently came out and talked about how she is bipolar. She has been struggling with it for 17 years and just became comfortable enough to talk about it. Jeff loves the fact that she was transparent and we must keep talking and helping others out in the community that deal with mental health issues.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Memorial Day Weekend Weather: Pop-Up Storms, Possibly Severe Sunday
- 1 in Critical Condition after Being Hit by Vehicle in Polaris
- Party Heavy & Set Ready: 11 Summer Music Videos That Were Lit AF
- Cast Of “Aladdin” Reveals What It Was Like Working With Will Smith As He Brought The Genie Back To Life
- Black Tony Preps for his Walgreens Interview
- Brightburn: David Denman & Jackson A. Dunn Talk Bad People, Horror Films & More
- OHIO: Coroners Warns of Spikes in Overdose Deaths
- OHIO: KKK Rally Will Take Place in Dayton, Ohio Saturday!
- Which National Restaurant Chain Said This “We Will NEVER Add Plant-Based Meat to Its Menu”
- Teen Shot And Killed Near East Columbus Elementary School
10 Facts About Mariah Carey's Career
1. Born Mariah Angela Carey on March 27, 1970Source: 1 of 10
2. Her mother an Irish American was an Opera singer while her father, African-American and Venezuelan was an aeronautical enginer.Source: 2 of 10
3. In high school she was nicknamed “Mirage” because she used to skip class all the time.Source: 3 of 10
4. Mariah Carey recieved a star on the Hollywood Walk Of Fame on August 5, 2015Source: 4 of 10
5. When she sings, she has a 5 octave vocal rangeSource: 5 of 10
6. She was married Nick Canon from 2008 to 2016Source: 6 of 10
7. Together her and Nick Cannon had twins Moroccan & MonroeSource: 7 of 10
8. She has won a total of 5 Grammy AwardsSource: 8 of 10
9. In 2002, she joined the board of directors on Fresh Air Fund. She supports their career program named Camp Mariah.Source: 9 of 10
10. Her song “All I Want For Christmas Is You” has 409 million views on YouTube since it was uploaded in 2009.Source: 10 of 10
How Mariah Carey’s Admission To Being Bipolar Can Help Others [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com