Safaree made headlines the other week after crying during his interview because he was robbed at gunpoint. The men took money, jewelry and made them lay down on the ground. Safaree ran after the robbers fled.
He allegedly knew the person that robbed him and they are in police custody now. Juicy also talked about Lil Wayne and how he isn’t the father of a kid he paid child support for. Many think that he should get money back, but that probably isn’t happening.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- #DoinTheMost Did Waka Flocka Smash A Sorority Girl In Arkansas
- Can I Hold Something: Waverly Man Wins $2 Million Playing Powerball
- All Eyez On Weed: Marijuana Artist Brings Tupac To Life In His New Piece
- The Whites Are Frying Marijuana Leaves And Eating Them
- This Prom Dress Went Viral For Showing Serious Love To Iconic Black Women
- The ‘Anita Baker Was Rude’ Support Group Adds A New Member
- We Finally Know Where The Lost Sock In The Dryer Goes
- Tamar Braxton & K. Michelle Reignite Their Feud
- 8 Signs You’re Really Stressed TF Out
- Rihanna Announces ‘Savage X Fenty’ Lingerie Collection