Safaree made headlines the other week after crying during his interview because he was robbed at gunpoint. The men took money, jewelry and made them lay down on the ground. Safaree ran after the robbers fled.
He allegedly knew the person that robbed him and they are in police custody now. Juicy also talked about Lil Wayne and how he isn’t the father of a kid he paid child support for. Many think that he should get money back, but that probably isn’t happening.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- CITY SHOW Ohio Woman Arrested For Spray Painting “N*gger Keep Out” On Her Neighbors House!
- CITY SHOW Iggy Azalea Is Trying To Twerk Herself Back To The Top
- Another One: Amber Rose Moved On To A New Boo!
- Chance the Rapper Says He’s Releasing a New Album This Week
- T.I. Slapped With 3 Misdemeanor Charges For Security Guard Incident
- Cardi B Responds To Will Smith’s Congratulatory IG Post On Baby Kulture
- French Montana Gifts A Little Girl A Chain Right Off His Neck
- Boosie Badazz Goes Ballistic After Baby Mama Accuses Him Of Having Her Brother Killed
- ‘Basketball Wives’ Recap: Jackie Christie’s Play Brings The Group Together Peacefully
- ‘LHHATLS7’ Reunion Recap: Spice Keeps It Real About Tommie’s Bad Behavior