Safaree made headlines the other week after crying during his interview because he was robbed at gunpoint. The men took money, jewelry and made them lay down on the ground. Safaree ran after the robbers fled.
He allegedly knew the person that robbed him and they are in police custody now. Juicy also talked about Lil Wayne and how he isn’t the father of a kid he paid child support for. Many think that he should get money back, but that probably isn’t happening.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Black Tony Preps for his Walgreens Interview
- OHIO: Coroners Warns of Spikes in Overdose Deaths
- OHIO: KKK Rally Will Take Place in Dayton, Ohio Saturday!
- Which National Restaurant Chain Said This “We Will NEVER Add Plant-Based Meat to Its Menu”
- Teen Shot And Killed Near East Columbus Elementary School
- Kevin Hunter Blames Wendy Williams For Bad Relationship With Son, Instead Of Having Baby With Mistress
- Pamela Turner Is Buried While Texas Cop Who Killed Her Is Already Back At Work
- Tiger Woods Pulling Up For Muirfield Village
- Lancaster Students Help Classmates Pay Off Lunch Balances
- Bow Wow Admits He Needs To ‘Mature’ Before Getting Married