Bow Wow was always willing to lend a helping hand to friends, but he won’t be anymore. The rapper recently stated that people that think he’s a walking ATM need to stop. He will only help family members and very close friends with money problems.
Rickey Smiley and Da Brat agreed and mentioned sometimes those people are needed in your life. Gary With Da Tea also talked about how everyone was sad that Beyonce’s second performance wasn’t live streamed. At least fans got to watch the first one.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Schools Fail To Consult With Black Parents When Their Kids Were Targets Of Racist Bullying
- Minneapolis’ Black Community Sends Message To Police That It Doesn’t ‘Tolerate Racism’
- Lone Witness In Botham Jean Shooting Breaks Silence After Being ‘Blacklisted’: Report
- Let It Gooo: 10 Classic Shows We’d Rather See On Netflix Besides Friends
- New Magazine To Explore The Black Student Experience At Temple University
- #BlackExcellence: Three African-American Students Selected As 2019 Rhodes Scholars
- Kid Cudi, Wiz Khalifa & More Own The Spotlight At BAPE Heads Show In NYC
- Vindicated! Powerful Civil Rights Lawyer Lee Merritt Shuts Down Bogus Texas Claims
- CBUS 411 Report: Bank Robbers Accused Of Pistol Whipping Tellers
- Doin’ The Most Report: Diddy Begs God To ‘Take The Pain Away’