Bow Wow was always willing to lend a helping hand to friends, but he won’t be anymore. The rapper recently stated that people that think he’s a walking ATM need to stop. He will only help family members and very close friends with money problems.
Rickey Smiley and Da Brat agreed and mentioned sometimes those people are needed in your life. Gary With Da Tea also talked about how everyone was sad that Beyonce’s second performance wasn’t live streamed. At least fans got to watch the first one.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Fortnite workers report toxic work culture and extreme work hours
- Blue Jackets to face Boston Bruins in 2nd round of Stanley Cup
- Walgreens to raise minimum age to buy tobacco to 21
- Joe Biden to announce 2020 presidential bid on Thursday
- Boy Scouts In Ohio Sex Abuse Exposed
- Battle Rap Corner: Cassidy VS Goodz Face Off Part 2
- Beyonce’s Dad Mathew Knowles Creating Destiny’s Child Musical
- Social Media Influencer Facing 20 Years in Prison
- 13-Year-Old Girl On Life Support After Fight Outside Middle School
- Blac Chyna Says She’s Working On Being A Better Version Of Herself