Bow Wow was always willing to lend a helping hand to friends, but he won’t be anymore. The rapper recently stated that people that think he’s a walking ATM need to stop. He will only help family members and very close friends with money problems.
Rickey Smiley and Da Brat agreed and mentioned sometimes those people are needed in your life. Gary With Da Tea also talked about how everyone was sad that Beyonce’s second performance wasn’t live streamed. At least fans got to watch the first one.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Win Tickets to the HBCU Classic for Columbus & Spending Cash From Power
- Martha’s Vineyard NAACP Investigating White Boys Putting Tent Straps ‘Around The Neck Of’ Black Boy
- Megan Thee Stallion’s Natural Hair Takes This Sexy #MyCalvins Ad to The Next Level
- Today’s Biggest Stars Reimagine Classic Cinema In Special Vanity Fair September Issue [Photos]
- Curtiss Cook AKA Mayor Perry From ‘The Chi’ Talks Season Finale
- Materni-Tea Podcast Presented by CelebrateONE
- Coco Austin Reveals Why She Still Breastfeeds Her 5-Year-Old Daughter
- City of Columbus Cracks Down on Reckless ATV Use Leads to Arrest, Seizure of Vehicles & Guns
- Issa Recap: Twitter’s Most Talked About Moments From The Lox & Dipset Verzuz Battle
- Three Central Ohio Restaurants, Concert Hall Requiring Vaccine, Negative COVID-19 Test for Entry
- Letitia James Succeeds Where Other Attorneys General Fail