Rickey Smiley from the day he got on the radio has always expressed his love for God on each show. After Praise Break, Rickey spoke about how God keeps us going and gives us comfort when we need it. He is our friend and father and we must praise his name at all times.
God sits high and looks low to pull us out through all the storms. You can depend on God all the time even when things aren’t looking good. Remember you aren’t alone and God is always there.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Government Shutdown Affecting Your Food Assistance
- Is There A Such Thing As A “Baby Cougar”
- OSU offering free tickets to government employees during shutdown
- Future Crushes his Performance on ‘The Late Show’
- EBT Recipients To Get 2 Months Worth of Stamps During Shutdown
- What Took So Long?: R. Kelly Dropped By Sony Records
- Dave Chappelle Recalls How He Hilariously Clapped Back At King of R&Pee R. Kelly & His Goons
- Smoke Detector: Casanova 2X G Checks Soulja Boy For Screaming At A Woman [Video]
- Future Releases His Allegedly Final Album on Epic, ‘The WIZRD’ [Listen]
- Texas Mayor Quits After Accusation Of Using City Money To See Michelle Obama