Rickey Smiley from the day he got on the radio has always expressed his love for God on each show. After Praise Break, Rickey spoke about how God keeps us going and gives us comfort when we need it. He is our friend and father and we must praise his name at all times.
God sits high and looks low to pull us out through all the storms. You can depend on God all the time even when things aren’t looking good. Remember you aren’t alone and God is always there.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Twitter Makes Fun Of Blac Chyna Getting Dumped By 19-Year-Old Bae
- Man Arrested For Approaching Young Girl At Zoombezi Bay
- LOL: This Burglar Thought He Was Ethan Hunt The Way He Broke Into A Shop
- Teyana Taylor Is Bringing That Fire To The Devil Girls This Season On ‘Hot The Floor’
- Oooo: Instagram Could Be Coming For YouTube’s Wig With New IGTV
- All The Summer Concerts We’re Looking Forward To
- CITY SHOW Here are 5 Columbus sites in the city where you can get the sticky icky…….or medicinal marijuana
- Meme-Worthy: Photo Of Young Thug Concentrating Goes Viral
- Superman Silly: Dwight Howard And All His Goofiness Are Headed To Brooklyn
- CITY SHOW National Outrage Makes Pres. Trump Change Laws!!! Signing Executive Order Today!!!