Rickey Smiley from the day he got on the radio has always expressed his love for God on each show. After Praise Break, Rickey spoke about how God keeps us going and gives us comfort when we need it. He is our friend and father and we must praise his name at all times.
God sits high and looks low to pull us out through all the storms. You can depend on God all the time even when things aren’t looking good. Remember you aren’t alone and God is always there.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Cardi’s Collecting Coins OKURRR!
- First Medical Marijuana Dispensary Opening in Columbus
- 13-year-old Columbus student hacks teacher computer, creates hit list
- South Bulldogs Advance to State Finals
- Parent Accuses Westland High School Asst. Principal Of Harassment
- Doin’ The Most Report: Kylie Jenner Won’t Let Stormi On ‘KUWTK’
- ‘Empire” Hits Lowest Ratings To Date
- You OK, Sis? LHHATL’s Tommie Lee Back In Jail After Coming To Court Lit
- Keeping It Too Real? Nene Wonders If Gregg’s Cancer Is ‘Karma’ For Cheating On Her
- Large Fight Breaks Out in Eastmoor High School Cafeteria