In this episode of “case of the ex” we all have lived long enough to have one or two of them. Are you still friends with one of your exes? What do you deem as inappropriate and appropriate when dealing with an ex with a new boyfriend/girlfriend? Cece along with her guests Jae Esquire, Dommy Styles and Q tackle these answers.
Agree or don’t agree? let us know how you feel or share your stories with the crew!
Break Ups To Make Ups: The Best Of The Worst Celebrity Love Affairs
11 photos Launch gallery
1. Let’s Stay TogetherSource: 1 of 11
2. Nick Cannon & Mariah CareySource: 2 of 11
3. Kobe & Vanessa BryantSource: 3 of 11
4. Nene & Gregg LeakesSource: 4 of 11
5. Snoop Dogg & Shante BroadusSource: 5 of 11
6. Timabaland & Monique MosleySource: 6 of 11
7. Kourtney Kardashian & Scott DisickSource: 7 of 11
8. KimYeSource: 8 of 11
9. ChRihannaSource: 9 of 11
10. Chris Brown & KarruecheSource: 10 of 11
11. Big Boi & Sherlita PattonSource: 11 of 11
- Eddie Murphy Says Sammy Davis Jr, Revealed He Worshipped The Devil
- Central Ohio Baby Makes Model Debut For Huggies
- Trey Songz Speaks On Women Getting Lip Injections
- New Medical Study Reveals “Broken Heart Syndrome” May Be Linked To Cancer!
- 5 Local Community Centers Will Help Beat The Heat This Weekend!
- WHY? Man Uses Bare Feet To Operate On-Flight Video Screen, Internet Collectively Fries Him
- Instagram Might Start Hiding Public Like Counts & They’re Already Testing It Out In 7 Countries
- Netflix Cancels ‘She’s Gotta Have It’
- C’mon Son: These Black Shows Were Cancelled Way Too Soon
- Get Ready: This All-Black Sketch Comedy Group Just Got Their Own Netflix Show