In this episode of “case of the ex” we all have lived long enough to have one or two of them. Are you still friends with one of your exes? What do you deem as inappropriate and appropriate when dealing with an ex with a new boyfriend/girlfriend? Cece along with her guests Jae Esquire, Dommy Styles and Q tackle these answers.
Agree or don’t agree? let us know how you feel or share your stories with the crew!
Break Ups To Make Ups: The Best Of The Worst Celebrity Love Affairs
11 photos Launch gallery
1. Let’s Stay Together1 of 11
2. Nick Cannon & Mariah Carey2 of 11
3. Kobe & Vanessa Bryant3 of 11
4. Nene & Gregg Leakes4 of 11
5. Snoop Dogg & Shante Broadus5 of 11
6. Timabaland & Monique Mosley6 of 11
7. Kourtney Kardashian & Scott Disick7 of 11
8. KimYe8 of 11
9. ChRihanna9 of 11
10. Chris Brown & Karrueche10 of 11
11. Big Boi & Sherlita Patton11 of 11
- Reunited! Watch BFFs LeBron James And Michael Beasley Perform “Back That Azz Up”
- Weekend Shmood: When Your Turnt Uncle Starts Twerking At The Young Folks Party
- Missy Elliott Congratulates Iggy Azalea On Her Success With An On-Air Phone Call
- Listen To Black Women: Why Don’t We Let Black Women Be Beautiful In Their Own Way?
- What The Faith Is Going On: Stevie J & Faith Evans Drop New Intimate Music Video
- These Kiddos Bodied Beyonce’s #BeyChella Performance
- LMAO: This Author Has The Most Ratchetest Romance Titles Your Ratchet Mind Can Imagine
- “I’m Blessed” By Charlie Wilson Feat. T.I. Inspires Rickey Smiley To Give Thanks [EXCLUSIVE]
- Let’s Discuss: Does Michael B. Jordan Have A Type?
- GG Music: Mario Gets Deep About A Lover In His New Music Video “Drowning”