Dr. Collier came by “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” to talk about Black woman and pregnancy. For all woman as soon as you find out you’re pregnant he advises you begin prenatal care. He talked about taking vitamins, eating right and so much more.
Black woman have a high rate of death from child birth. Dr. Collier has delivered over 1,000 babies in his time and about 20% were complicated. He even spoke about how Serena Williams was very honest about almost passing away after having her baby girl.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Ohio teen gets perfect score on BOTH ACT and SAT exams
- Police Charge A Man In Connection To Young Greatness’ Murder
- Wu-Tang Clan, Public Enemy, and De La Soul announce “Gods of Rap” tour
- Gucci Mane’s Baby Mama says she’s on welfare; wants increase in child support
- Police on high-alert for Michael Jackson “Leaving Neverland” screening
- Wendy Williams reportedly hospitalized; return to TV delayed again
- Buckeyes fall to No. 19 Maryland 75-61
- R. Kelly former manager arrested; accused of threatening Savage family
- Spotify reportedly to release in-car device later this year
- Gladys Knight speaks on Kaepernick; still plans to sing National Anthem at Super Bowl LIII