It’s about that time for Flow & Go! Headkrack begins his rap with talking about all the beef between Nicki Minaj and Travis Scott. He also spoke about how he couldn’t tell if she had beef with Kylie Jenner as well.
Da Brat got on the microphone to talk about Chicago and how she will always represent for it. She also talked about rising about everything. Headkrack got the microphone back to talk about Amber Rose being single and what he would do if he could date her.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Freddie Gibbs Releases Akademiks Teletubby T-Shirt As Their Beyond Burger Beef Intensifies
- A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie & Don Q ft. lil Uzi Vert “Flood My Wrist,” G Eazy “Back To What You Knew” & More | Daily Visuals 7.1.20
- WNBA’s Maya Moore Welcomes Home Man She Sacrificed Season To Help Free From Prison
- No Laughing Matter: D.L. Hughley Says He Unknowingly Spread The Coronavirus To His Team
- Gucci Mane Apologizes For Calling His Record Label “Racist”
- DJ Akademiks Suspended From Complex For Slandering Chrissy Teigen, Freddie Gibbs Approves
- Broadway Star Nick Cordeo Loses Battle With COVID-19 At Age 41
- Remains Of Missing Soldier Vanessa Guillen Positively Identified
- Kanye West Drops A Video For His Brand New Track “Wash Us in the Blood” Featuring Travis Scott [Video]
- SPORTS: Could the Cleveland Indians Possibly Get a New Name?