Cardi B officially surrendered to police this morning over allegedly ordering an attack on two bartenders at Angels, a Queens, NY strip club.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Cardi was there because the Migos were hosting a party and allegedly she ordered the attack on one of the bartenders because Cardi believes she slept with Offset. She’ll likely be charged with two misdemeanors (reckless endangerment and disorderly conduct). It is said that Cardi won’t be arrested when she turns herself in. We will see how all of this unfolds.
- Missy Elliott Drops Visual for ‘Throw It Back’
- #BlackGirlMagic: Coco Gauff Aces New ‘Teen Vogue’ Cover
- Realness: Ricky On FX’s ‘Pose’ Smashes Expectations On How Black Men Walk, Talk & Show Love
- Instagram says new hoax post is fake, so don’t share it
- Press Play: ‘The Day Shall Come’ Brings Political Satire To Terrorism & Gugu Mbatha-Raw Co-Stars In New Mystery Movie
- News Anchor Jerry Revish to retire in November
- Cleveland officer accused of kidnaping and urinating on 12-year-old girl
- Why do Men and Women Send Nudes?
- 10TV News Jerry Revish Announces Retirement In November
- Big Rich Town: Lala Anthony, Joseph Sikora & Lela Loren Talk Paying 50 Cent, ‘Power’ Final Season & More