Gary With Da Tea is back and is giving us all the tea about Kandi Burruss. He mentioned that some rumors are coming out that “The Real Housewives of Atlanta,” star is allegedly pregnant. Gary talked about how Kandi has allegedly spoken to the producers of Bravo about what was going on with her.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
In a piece of the trailer for the new season Kandi talked about expanding the family with her daughter, Riley Burruss, but she thinks the family is fine the way it is. In 2016, Kandi and her husband, Todd Tucker welcomed their son Ace and were so happy about it. Kenya Moore and Porsha Williams are pregnant right now so we will have to wait and see if Kandi really is or not.
Nick Cannon is known for his hit show “Wild N Out,” and recently announced he will get his own late night talk show. Rickey Smiley mentioned that there are no Black late night show hosts and how exciting this is. Nick will be allowed to wear his turban and will have on comedy as well as music acts. The show is set to come out next year and we’re so happy for Nick Cannon.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- WTF?!?! Check Out the Kidz Bop Remix of Drake’s “In My Feelings” SMH
- Cardi B feuds online with Tomi Lahren: “Leave Me Alone I Will Dog Walk You”
- Erykah Badu defends R. Kelly during Chicago concert. Fans are livid!
- Manny Pacquiao destroys Adrien Broner in unanimous decision
- Tomi Lahren Defends Trump Against Cardi B, But Shouldn’t She Be Thanking Obama For THIS
- Ja Rule Isn’t Here For Either Fyre Festival Documentary
- Adrien Broner Still Believes He Beat Manny Pacquiao [VIDEO]
- MAGA Hat Wearing High School Dipwads Harass Native American Vietnam Vet
- Did Ciara’s NFL Hubby Russell Wilson Clap Back At Future?
- Ohio teen gets perfect score on BOTH ACT and SAT exams