The just of color is used to express oneself, and on national color day that is exactly what you are suppose to do.
Wear a color that expresses how you feel
Need helping deciding what color matches how you feel.
Different colors are perceived to mean different things. The following is one rendition of the perceived meaning of the various colors in the United States.
- Red: Excitement – Love – Strength
- Yellow: Competence – Happiness
- Green: Good Taste – Envy – Relaxation
- Blue: Corporate – High Quality
- Pink: Sophistication – Sincerity
- Violet/Purple: Authority – Power
- Brown: Ruggedness
- Black: Grief – Fear
- White: Happiness – Purity.
Today I wore green, and I will say today I am feeling relaxed.