Madonna closed out 2018 with a performance at Stonewall Inn singing some of her throwback hits, but we couldn’t help but notice her new “accessory” of an ass.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
We all know Madonna has had some work done on her face but now it appears that she got her ass done as well.
View this post on Instagram
“I take in homeless people all the time… he’s wearing the clothes of homeless people… I’m just kidding.” . 😂🤣 Madonna at @thestonewallinn . .. Video by @madonnastattoos . . . . ❤️. . @madonna #madonnafans #madonnafamily #madonnafan #madonnaunapologetic #madonnalove #madonnacollection #madonnaworld #madonnastyle #icon #iconic #queen #queenofpop #gay #tbt #madonnabrasil #madonnafanclub #madonnaclan #madonnalatinamerica #sex #flawless #standout #wow #onstage #m #touring #hot #madonna #majesty #m #stonewallinn
Video of Madonna started to spread on the internet of her performance and twerk session with pop princess Ariana Grande. Check out their twerk video below.
So either Madonna got the Blac Chyna special or she went on Amazon and purchased a booty pop. Either way, we think that ass on a 60-year-old looks strange and she should really just go back to her normal narrow tail. But hey who are we to tell a millionaire pop icon what to do?
- Columbus Man Attacked In Home Invasion, Neighbor Calls 911!
- A Columbus Fire Battalion Chief Accused Of Sexual Harassment!
- Car Crashes Into Coffee Shop Downtown Leaving Child Injured!
- Author Alice Walker Responds To Homophobic Actress Fired From ‘The Color Purple’ Production
- Coach Arrested and Jailed for 24 hrs After Assaulting a Ref and Parent at Youth Football Game
- Should Little League Football Coach Fined and Suspended For Running Up Score, Agree or Disagree
- Here’s What We Learned From Cyntoia Brown-Long’s First Post Prison Interview
- Westerville Preps for Democrat Debate At Otterbien Tuesday Evening
- Cheaper By The Dozen: 7 Celebs With Loooots Of Kids
- Police Interrogation Firm Sues Ava DuVernay And Netflix Over ‘When They See Us’