Right on time for Nurses Week, Sephora announced that they will be creating and sending self-care packages for health care workers through their Project Care initiative.
“In an effort to provide a measure of care and comfort to those affected by COVID-19, Sephora will launch its ‘Project Care’ program, through which beauty products will be delivered to 65,000-plus frontline health care workers and those dealing with domestic violence in our communities across the U.S.,” a rep told Allure.
So what’s in the kits?
According to Allure, “each of those 500 individuals will receive a delivery of 100 kits filled with Sephora Collection skin-care products (specifically, cleansing wipes, an eye mask, a face mask, a lip balm and Super Matte Moisturizer) to distribute to their colleagues — 50,000 health care professionals in all.”
In addition, they will also deliver beauty boxes to 150 women’s shelters that have been helping victims of domestic violence, because everyone deserves a little love, beauty and humanity during these trying and dark times.
Sephora’s not done though: They also announced that for National Nurses Week, they will give away 5 $100 gift cards.
“It’s National Nurses Week, and to show our gratitude for all of the nurses who are working tirelessly, we’re giving away five $100 Sephora gift cards to RNs. Nominate a nurse who deserves a little extra love by tagging them below, and we’ll announce the winners on this thread Thursday, 5/7, and send them a DM to claim their gift card. Thanks for helping us spread the love and appreciation!”
This is one way to give back and express one’s gratitude.
How Fenty, Mented & Your Other Favorite Beauty Brands Are Responding To Coronavirus Crisis
1. FentySource:Instagram 1 of 15
2. Mented CosmeticsSource:Instagram 2 of 15
3. The Lip BarSource:Instagram 3 of 15
4. SephoraSource:Instagram 4 of 15
5. UltaSource:Instagram 5 of 15
6. GlossierSource:Instagram 6 of 15
7. Macy'sSource:Instagram 7 of 15
8. NaturaliciousSource:Instagram 8 of 15
9. Bomba CurlsSource:Instagram 9 of 15
10. LVMHSource:Instagram 10 of 15
11. Kiehl'sSource:Instagram 11 of 15
12. OrlySource:Instagram 12 of 15
13. CHI HairSource:Instagram 13 of 15
14. Estee LauderSource:Instagram 14 of 15
15. Coty Inc.Source:Instagram 15 of 15
Sephora Launches Project Care to Send Thank-You Kits To Medical Workers was originally published on hellobeautiful.com