Comedian Tiffany Haddish reveals she tested positive for coronavirus during a 34-minute interview about COVID-19 with Dr. Anthony Fauci on her YouTube channel.
“I was working on a movie and someone in the movie contracted coronavirus. I was not in direct contact with them, but they sent all of us home, we stopped the movie. They suggested I go get tested. I got tested, got the results back two days later, they said I didn’t have the coronavirus.
Get the tests the second time. I’m not feeling any symptoms or anything, and it comes back like two days later, and they said I did have the coronavirus. Then I went and tested again, didn’t have the virus, and then I got tested for antibodies, they said I had antibodies. That was three months ago, I’ve been tested 12 times now because I’ve been working and everything.”
- A $390 Million Budget Cut, Ordered by Republican Gov. Mike DeWine
- YFN Lucci Request Bond to Support his Mother and 4 Kids!
- President Biden Signs Two Executive Orders
- Diva’s Daily Dirt: ‘Salt-N-Pepa’ Biopic Will Air This Saturday on Lifetime
- Pregnant and Gettin’ It: Kelly Rowland And Her 9-Month Bump Drop It Low
- Regina King Will Make Her ‘Saturday Night Live’ Debut
- ‘Bridgerton’s’ Diverse Cast Is The Result Of An “Inclusion Lens” By Netflix
- Michelle Obama Wore Both Fenty Beauty and Pat McGrath Makeup To The Inauguration
- Hank Aaron, Baseball Legend & Home Run King, Passes Away At 86
- Designer Sergio Hudson Details His Process For Creating VP Kamala Harris and Michelle Obama’s Inauguration Day Outfits
Tiffany Haddish Tests Positive For Coronavirus [VIDEO] was originally published on zhiphopcleveland.com