A grand jury has decided to indict 1 officer involved in the shooting death of Breonna Taylor, more than six months after the EMT was shot to death by Lousiville police officers in her home. The case has sparked global attention as numerous calls have been made to Kentucky Attorney General Daniel Cameron to charge the officers.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Officer Brett Hankison, who was dismissed by the Louisville Police Department earlier this year, was indicted on three counts of 1st degree wanton endangerment. Bond has been set at $15,000 full cash and a warrant has been issued for his arrest.
If convicted, Hankison faces up to 5 years in prison.
This is a developing story.
- Win Tickets to See Bone Thugs N Harmony & Twista At The Drive In Concert
- Alnika Lovello Drops Gems On Growing A Multi-Million Dollar Fashion Brand
- Judge Upholds Derek Chauvin’s Most Serious Murder Charge As Other George Floyd Cops
- Hip-Hop Spot: T.I. Declines A ‘Verzuz’ Battle With Busta Rhymes Due To A ‘Generational Gap’
- 86 Year Old Columbus Woman Shot in Her Home, Shooter at Large
- Who’s Cappin?! Disney Lost Shonda Rhimes to Netflix Over a Disneyland Pass
- Kendrick Lamar’s Album Coming “Soon Soon” Teases TDE’s Punch
- Nicki Minaj Drops A Preview Of Her Newborn Son
- Stephen A. Smith Demands Odell Beckham Jr. and Jarvis Landry Demand Trades!?
- Diva’s Daily Dirt: Amber Rose Shares Personal Non Consensual Experience
One Officer Indicted In Connection With Breonna Taylor’s Murder was originally published on myhoustonmajic.com