Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
But the controversial performance of Lopez’s “Pa’Ti” and “Lonely” featuring Maluma wasn’t because of the sexy nature of the performance but more because it appeared to be copied from Beyonce’s 2014 Grammy performance of “Drunk in Love.”
Hear us out… Beyonce performed in a sexy outfit much like Lopez did. Both singers danced similar and very sexy with lined shadows all over the bodies. Lopez even had the same hairstyle as Beyonce, a wet wavy bob.
We definitely think this performance was snatched from Beyonce’s archive but it’s possible Lopez didn’t even know. Take a look and compare the two performances below.
Jennifer Lopez 2020 AMA Performance
Beyonce’s 2014 Grammy Performance
Now you know they say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery but come on! Do you see the similarities?
- Treach Talks Getting Into Character For Lifetime Film, ‘Vanished: Searching for My Sister’ [WATCH]
- Cheryl Hickmon The Beloved President Of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority Incorporated Has Passed Away
- The Legacy Of Al Sharpton: Why Do Conservatives Hate Him So Much?
- Mitch McConnell Suggests Black Americans Aren’t Really ‘Americans’
- Brittany Renner Claps Back At “Fresh And Fit” Podcast Members
- The Bittersweet Beautiful Magical Musical Trailer For ‘The Sky Is Everywhere’ Has Arrived
- Black Don’t Crack: Gabrielle Union’s Age Stumps Comedians Courtney Bee, L.A.M. & Kim Hylton
- Morphe Makeup’s Claire Holt Talks Filter Effect Line Expansion: ‘Concealer Is The The Unsung Hero Of Your Makeup Routine’
- Rihanna Steps Out With A$AP Rocky In An All Black Matrix-Inspired Ensemble
- Happy Birthday, Questlove: A Journey In Music With The Living Music Legend