Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
But the controversial performance of Lopez’s “Pa’Ti” and “Lonely” featuring Maluma wasn’t because of the sexy nature of the performance but more because it appeared to be copied from Beyonce’s 2014 Grammy performance of “Drunk in Love.”
Hear us out… Beyonce performed in a sexy outfit much like Lopez did. Both singers danced similar and very sexy with lined shadows all over the bodies. Lopez even had the same hairstyle as Beyonce, a wet wavy bob.
We definitely think this performance was snatched from Beyonce’s archive but it’s possible Lopez didn’t even know. Take a look and compare the two performances below.
Jennifer Lopez 2020 AMA Performance
Beyonce’s 2014 Grammy Performance
Now you know they say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery but come on! Do you see the similarities?
- Music Columbus and Power 1075/1063 Presents: Music Business Monday’s Virtual Music Conference
- Erica Campbell & Roland Martin To Host Urban One Honors May 16th On TV One
- Cardi B’s New “Mommy & Me” Monochrome Reebok Sneaker Collection Was Inspired By Her Daughter Kulture
- June Ambrose And Summer Chamblin Are More Than Just Mother-Daughter Goals
- Cook County State’s Attorney Kim Foxx Apologies For ‘Confusion’ Her Office Caused in Adam Toldeo Case
- ‘My Story Has The Power To Save Lives’: A Black Mom Living With Heart Disease Shares Her Mother’s Day Wish
- My Late Mother Taught Me The Power Of Unwavering Faith
- Cynthia Bailey’s ‘Momosa’ Is The Perfect Cocktail For Your Mother’s Day Brunch
- Lori Harvey Breaks Down Her “Glowy And Radiant” Skincare Routine That’s Michael B. Jordan Approved
- Cori Bush Pushes Back After Using Gender-Inclusive Language During Powerful Testimony On Black Maternal Health
- Letitia James Files $2.75M Suit Against Right-Wing Voter Operatives Who Targeted Black Voters
- Queen Naija Opens Up About Getting A ‘Mommy Makeover’ To Feel Comfortable Again