Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
But the controversial performance of Lopez’s “Pa’Ti” and “Lonely” featuring Maluma wasn’t because of the sexy nature of the performance but more because it appeared to be copied from Beyonce’s 2014 Grammy performance of “Drunk in Love.”
Hear us out… Beyonce performed in a sexy outfit much like Lopez did. Both singers danced similar and very sexy with lined shadows all over the bodies. Lopez even had the same hairstyle as Beyonce, a wet wavy bob.
We definitely think this performance was snatched from Beyonce’s archive but it’s possible Lopez didn’t even know. Take a look and compare the two performances below.
Jennifer Lopez 2020 AMA Performance
Beyonce’s 2014 Grammy Performance
Now you know they say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery but come on! Do you see the similarities?
- Win a Digital Code for the Movie ‘True to the Game 2’
- UCLA Gymnast Nia Dennis SLAYS her Performance
- Trey Songz Arrested After Violent Incident With Police Officer At Chiefs/Bills Game [Video]
- Video Surfaces Of Trey Songz Violent Altercation With Cop At Chiefs Game
- Black Excellence: UCLA Gymnast Nia Dennis Stuns With Viral Floor Routine Incorporating Kendrick Lamar and 2Pac
- WATCH:: Footage Of Kanye West Yelling At Chance The Rapper!
- The First ‘Godzilla vs. Kong’ Trailer Teases A Worldstar Fight of Epic Proportions
- Conor McGregor Gets Knocked The Fook Out In UFC Return, Gets Memed For His Participation
- Saweetie Talks Finding True Love In Relationship With Quavo
- Lil Kim Wants Teyana Taylor To Play Her In A Biopic