Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
But the controversial performance of Lopez’s “Pa’Ti” and “Lonely” featuring Maluma wasn’t because of the sexy nature of the performance but more because it appeared to be copied from Beyonce’s 2014 Grammy performance of “Drunk in Love.”
Hear us out… Beyonce performed in a sexy outfit much like Lopez did. Both singers danced similar and very sexy with lined shadows all over the bodies. Lopez even had the same hairstyle as Beyonce, a wet wavy bob.
We definitely think this performance was snatched from Beyonce’s archive but it’s possible Lopez didn’t even know. Take a look and compare the two performances below.
Jennifer Lopez 2020 AMA Performance
Beyonce’s 2014 Grammy Performance
Now you know they say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery but come on! Do you see the similarities?
- Win Tickets to the HBCU Classic for Columbus & Spending Cash From Power
- Blue Ivy And Amaiyah Robinson Shine In Throwback ‘Black Is King’ Photo
- Ohio State University Mandates Masks Indoors On Campus
- Dolly Parton Used Her Whitney Houston Royalties To Help A Black Community
- The Weeknd Can Now Feel His Face, Says He Is “Sober Lite” After Quiting Hard Drugs
- Go Fast: Lovers & Friends Festival Tickets On Sale Now, Usher, Ms. Lauryn Hill, & TLC Among Headliners
- CDC and Columbus Public Health Now Recommending Mask for Everyone Indoors in Franklin County
- Death Of Fetty Wap’s 4-Year-Old Daughter Confirmed By Turquoise Miami
- DaBaby Kicked Off Governors Ball Music Festival After Homophobic Rant
- Report: Carson Wentz To Undergo Foot Surgery, Out 5-12 Weeks
- Jay-Z Wants to Hire 100 People To Help Reopen 40/40 Club