According to NBC4i, Fully vaccinated Americans can gather with other vaccinated people indoors without wearing a mask or social distancing, according to long-awaited guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
The recommendations also say that vaccinated people can come together in the same way with people considered at low-risk for severe diseases, such as in the case of vaccinated grandparents visiting healthy children and grandchildren.
Officials say a person is considered fully vaccinated two weeks after receiving the last required dose of vaccine.
The CDC is continuing to recommend that fully vaccinated people continue to wear well-fitted masks, avoid large gatherings, and physically distance themselves from others when out in public.
For the full NBC4 story click here: https://www.nbc4i.com/news/u-s-world/white-house-covid-19-team-holds-briefing-as-fully-vaccinated-americans-await-guidance/
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Erica Campbell & Roland Martin To Host Urban One Honors May 16th On TV One
- Former Bad Boy Rapper Black Rob Dead At 51
- Hazel-E Suffers Serious Complications After Undergoing Plastic Surgery
- Gucci’s Aria Collection Is A Label Lovers Dream
- Tia Mowry-Hardrict Expands Her Anser Wellness Line To Include Whole-Body, Beauty And Prenatal Supplements
- FedEx Shooting Motive Is Unclear As Sikh Victims Are Identified Among The Dead
- Beyoncé’s White Area Suit Is Next Level DRIP
- Michael Jordan will be the Presenter for Kobe Bryant Induction into the Hall of Fame
- IRS Will Reportedly Begin Distributing Monthly Stimulus Payments, $300 Per Child
- The Lo Down: Officer Involved in Breonna Taylor Shooting Will Not Have Book Distributed by Simon & Schuster
- Suspected White Supremacist Who Tried To Run Over Black Children Charged With Racist Hate Crimes