According to NBC4i, Firefighters battled a two-alarm fire at a paint factory in east Columbus where they confirm eight people have been transported with injuries and one person is unaccounted for.
The blaze started just after midnight Thursday at Yenkin-Majestic Paints along the 1900 block of Leonard Avenue. When first responders made it to the scene, they were met by employees exiting the building. Five of them were taken to local hospitals.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Erica Campbell & Roland Martin To Host Urban One Honors May 16th On TV One
- Ohio State Safety Marcus Hooker, Sentenced to Jail and Fines After Pleading Guilty to OVI
- Toni Braxton Continues To Give Us Blonde Bombshell And We Stan!
- Suspects Arrested in March 3rd Polaris Fashion Place Shooting
- Man Shot and Killed By Police at Mount Carmel St. Ann’s Hospital
- Cardi B Debuts Apparel Collection With Reebok
- Protests Escalate Near Minneapolis After Police Officer Fatally Shoots Black Man During Traffic Stop
- Police Chief Says Cop Mistakenly Shot Daunte Wright, Recycles Same Excuse Used In Death Of Oscar Grant
- Hip Hop Spot: Swizz Beatz Honors DMX in Emotional Video: ‘He Was a Humanitarian’
- Usher Pays Adult Entertainers In “Ush Bucks” & Fans Are Clowning Him For It On Twitter
- Family Of Nigel Shelby, Alabama Teen Who Died By Suicide After Anti-Gay Bullying, To File Lawsuit
Large Factory Fire Causes Blast Heard Around Columbus, Injures Many was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com