According to NBC4i, After 18 hours, police are still on the scene of a shooting where a 16-year old girl died and multiple teenagers ranging from 16 to 19 were injured during an event at Bicentennial Park Amphitheater.
Police say Olivia Kurtz was shot during the event that was promoted on social media at the amphitheater along the Scioto Mile.
She was transported to Grant Hospital where she was pronounced dead at 1:06 a.m., according to police. Several other people were injured during the incident
Someone who was at the gathering said the event started with messages going around about meeting downtown to ride scooters and then turned into more of a party atmosphere.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Ohio State Drops One Spot!
- Momlinneal Moment How to Get your Children to Clean Up!
- Kelly Price Breaks Her Silence After COVID Battle & Missing Report: ‘I Died’ [VIDEO]
- Right-Wing Support For Border Patrol Grows After Agents Whip Haitian Migrants With Horse Reins
- Over A Year After George Floyd’s Murder, Minneapolis Residents Organize To Expand Public Safety Housing Opportunity
- Megyn Kelly’s Most Offensive Twitter Moments
- Saweetie Debuts New Ginger Hair Just In Time For Fall
- Ciara Shows Off Her ‘Wild Side’
- Watch: First-Look Teaser For Kanye West’s Upcoming Netflix Limited Documentary ‘Jeen-Yuhs’ Featuring Mos Def
- Historic Black Cemetery In Maryland Goes From Becoming A Parking Lot To Now Possibly Getting Built Over
16-Year-Old Girl Killed and Many Injured at Bicentennial Park Shooting was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com